Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 SageInfinite @ 09/08/10 08:07 PM
Thanx for all the love guys, really appreciate it means alot . It was just 1 part I had to edit for my man Czar, the song is only that verse fellas. I will definitely upload the track and let cats download it for whoever is interested.

Czar man you really went above and beyond my expectations, just like 2k this year. This year just has a special feel to it around these parts. So glad I could be a part of it. Can't wait for the rest of these in sights.

# 142 Adzs K2 @ 09/08/10 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Sounding like a OS reg already! lol
Like i said i been reading and waiting in the wings man loool dno why i didnt join to be honest just didn't see much reason to seeing as you guys said most of what i thought anyway

# 143 Jakeness23 @ 09/08/10 08:07 PM
Please let my Lakers and my second team (my hometown Bobcats) be 2 of the teams... I have a feeling LA will be one w/ the triangle.. Holding out hope for the Queen City tho

# 144 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/08/10 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Does this mean that Utah is the next team?
Lol OMG I came here to post this!!

# 145 RGmoney @ 09/08/10 08:13 PM
Czar & Sage... top-notch stuff guys.

And 2K.... taking things to yet another level. Amazing everything they have did with this game in 1 Dev cycle.

Can't wait to get this for the PC.

# 146 RipCity71252 @ 09/08/10 08:13 PM
Man I've probably looked through over 75 Westbrook pnr's (only took about 15 mins....gotta love Synergy) and I can't find any semblance of the 12 Double play.

Most of the picks set for Westy are coming out of the horns set or 4 down with only one big coming up.

Some are right wing picks with one player spaced just left of the top of the key (normally KD ), the other wing in the left corner with the remaining big in the right short corner.

The rest are step ups or brush picks by a trailing big in transition.

Looks like I might do some tweaks to the playbooks.

Hey Czar, do you know if most teams have the Horns set?

EDIT: Meant the "1 Go Double" play, not 12 Double.

# 147 elprez98 @ 09/08/10 08:14 PM
Nah. I think the next one should be a team with a young guard with a dominant inside and rebounding presence. The next one should also have a great 3pt threat to show drive, post and kick out. You know, a well rounded team like......

DA BULLS!!!!!

# 148 MarvellousOne @ 09/08/10 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Thanx for all the love guys, really appreciate it means alot . It was just 1 part I had to edit for my man Czar, the song is only that verse fellas. I will definitely upload the track and let cats download it for whoever is interested.

Czar man you really went above and beyond my expectations, just like 2k this year. This year just has a special feel to it around these parts. So glad I could be a part of it. Can't wait for the rest of these in sights.
Go ahead and finish up a whole track and upload a full version for an exclusive, let us download it and I promise you I'm using it for a song on my custom soundtrack for ps3 (if they actually do it) but the 1 verse one is cool with me I will definitely download.

Man I can't wait to get my hands on this game, I think this year I will finally utilize practice mode and learn some plays.

# 149 Boilerbuzz @ 09/08/10 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
@boiler lol why didn't you quote the rest of what I wrote...
My bad man. Sorry.

# 150 domidomdomz @ 09/08/10 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCity71252
Man I've probably looked through over 75 Westbrook pnr's (only took about 15 mins....gotta love Synergy) and I can't find any semblance of the 12 Double play.
Sorry if this is unrelated to the thread but what is Synergy?

# 151 Day_26 @ 09/08/10 08:30 PM
Yes. The finally fixed some courts. The look so good now. And a lot cleaner! I love dat. But dat Lakers Mid-Line is still yellow and not purple... Well, who cares. Good job 2K, good job!

# 152 Phreezy P @ 09/08/10 08:31 PM
Will there really be 10 teams in ten straight days?

# 153 Rocboyz101 @ 09/08/10 08:34 PM
It'll be interesting to see one of these for a team like Phx or golden state.
This video is great man.

# 154 Jano @ 09/08/10 08:34 PM
GREAT VID Czar! I never thought I'd see the day where 2K actually fixed that broken play system Lol! This was just a beautiful vid man, that Kobe play at the beginning of the vid was awesome no sticky defenders, just players getting beat.

The Manu drive also looked just as great, I can't believe how much better the game looks compared to last year. The plays were executed wonderfully and I'm going to have way to much fun studying those playbooks. Was one of the features I loved about Live 10 and I'm happy to see that I'll be able to do the same this year.

VC has literally fixed EVERY problem I had with 2K10. Just bring on the demo man I don't need any more visual evidence I just want to get my hands on this now. This game deserves an awesome demo don't do give us some barebones crap 2K sports really just drop a bomb with this one.

Man OCT 5 can't come soon enough!

# 155 TheBadazz @ 09/08/10 08:34 PM
I think it's during the week and not the weekends.

# 156 bluemj32 @ 09/08/10 08:35 PM
Like many have said amazing work czar, every time I watch a vid of yours it makes me more excited to play the game. I remember wacthing your college hoop 2k8 break down videos and the amount of detail you put in it was just amazing. You forced me (lol) to play video games like I would actually play in IRL. I have never looked at games the same and look for minor deatals and so on. Good job again!

# 157 domidomdomz @ 09/08/10 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Sports data website
Oh cool. Thanks. Sent you a pm, man.

# 158 jr2424 @ 09/08/10 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

For those who weren't around when The Night Before was released, there it is:

"I know it's in one of those boxes part'na, now tell me which one is it..."

Come on sam40, we need one of these for 2k11.

I can't wait for the next team up in this lineup. Excellent work as always.
This made me laugh out loud more than once. This was before my OS time so it was my first spin with The Night Before 2k. That was AWESOME.

# 159 jr2424 @ 09/08/10 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCity71252
Using Synergy I found the "13 fade" play that OKC runs for KD.

Looks authentic to me.

I might just try to find the others as well...
This is the kind of effort only OS can bring. Great job Rip

# 160 Phreezy P @ 09/08/10 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day_26
Yes. The finally fixed some courts. The look so good now. And a lot cleaner! I love dat. But dat Lakers Mid-Line is still yellow and not purple... Well, who cares. Good job 2K, good job!
Its still broken!? Come on 2k!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.