Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 patch #3 is available now for the 360.

*UPDATE: Live Tuning Pack 3 has been released.

Here are the details, for those of you that don't know what is included.

Quote:
Title Update 3 (TU3)

* The pump fake exploit was resolved. The entire defense will no longer rush the QB after a pump fake.
* Resolved an issue with setting SS/ FS to QB Spy and then blitzing, virtually unblocked.
* Increased the Overall rating for incoming freshman. This resulted in one and two star freshman coming in at a higher overall rating.
* In Season Progression is back! Players once again have the ability to get a slight boost to their ratings during the season.
* There was an issue with Hawaii's home schedule causing conflicts with particular teams. This has been resolved. In particular, teams in the Pac 10 and the WAC will now have the correct number of conference games.
* Resolved an issue with the Rush Defense slider where they were only impacting defensive line special moves. They have been adjusted to also impact win/loss chances for blocking.

Live Tuning Pack 3 (LTP3)

* Kick Power/Kick Accuracy progression for Kickers and Punters was adjusted to be in line with the new incoming freshmen. Kickers and punters will now progress in line with other players, but will start with a higher average overall due to the improved recruit ratings in the patch.
* Increased Awareness progression for all positions.
* Increased progression slightly for Elusiveness, Spin Move, and Juke Move for Wide Receivers.
* Increased progression of the Tackle rating for Corner Backs to be in line with WR skill ratings (Juke, Spin, and Elusiveness).
* Reduced the frequency of defenders successfully jumping the snap. Also adjusted how frequently they would jump early when the offense performed a fake snap.
* Tuned Man Coverage so defenders will not jump in front of routes so early. They will still jump the route, but not as early, or frequently, as before.
* Adjusted in season progression to be in line with higher rated incoming freshmen.
* Tuned Incoming freshman to better match the spread on the default rosters.
* Tuned team prestige progression to be in line with the changes to incoming freshmen.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 DGuinta1 @ 09/09/10 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStylez
That's not true, weather channel feature works PERFECT in NCAA...now in Madden for me that's a different story
Doesn't work online play.

# 42 Bumble14 @ 09/09/10 11:22 AM
For you married or engaged guys read this: http://www.operationsports.com/feature.php?id=670

Enjoy! I can verify the tips work 2+ years later..:-)

# 43 BroMontana82 @ 09/09/10 11:26 AM
are we reserving impressions for this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...iscussion.html

or can people post them here too? i'm stuck at work but would like to hear people's thoughts.

# 44 3Percenter @ 09/09/10 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I guess I have it made because my 360 is on our main tv and I pretty much play it when ever. My wife just goes to the back room and my daughter is too young to want her shows yet. The wife plays video games also, so maybe that helps her to understand how import they are to me.

Excited about the updates!
We have two TVs in the living room so it's never an issue.

# 45 mcpheje @ 09/09/10 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14
For you married or engaged guys read this: http://www.operationsports.com/feature.php?id=670

Very good. This should be required reading for all members of OS. Fortunately I have a very understanding wife. She doesn't get it, but she almost always doesn't mind. I have my 360 hooked to my desktop in my office at home. Usually she'll sit in there with me and watch TV or read or talk. Almost 10 years and it's still working.

Back on topic. Being stuck at work for another 4-5 hrs how's the game playing now.

# 46 ProStylez @ 09/09/10 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Doesn't work online play.
Ahhhh yeah that would be correct then

# 47 Darkeus @ 09/09/10 11:48 AM
I am so glad I am single and have never had kids. All that sweet, sweet time all to myself to play as many video games as I choose.

No wife and kids gonna hold back my free time!!! Lol...

# 48 TheDutchDad @ 09/09/10 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeus
I am so glad I am single and have never had kids. All that sweet, sweet time all to myself to play as many video games as I choose.

No wife and kids gonna hold back my free time!!! Lol...
being married far outweighs any negatives of marriage...especially gaming time.

I still have time to play after just getting married.

# 49 Hogfan2502 @ 09/09/10 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJag84
They'll work for in progress dynasties but not till the next year, so if you are in the middle of year 3, the progression changes in the tuner will not go into place until year 4. The gameplay changes take affect immediately, so you will need to update sliders if you've tweaked them.
Ok, cool, we just started and are in Week 1 of year 1 so i guess we will either have to wait until year 2 or talk everyone into starting over, lol.

# 50 Darkeus @ 09/09/10 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
being married far outweighs any negatives of marriage...especially gaming time.

I still have time to play after just getting married.
Not being married far outweighs the negatives of being married as well.

Hey, I am not trying to down married people. As for me, the bachelor life is still awesome!

Oh, and you just got married. Give it time newlywed....

# 51 Deegeezy @ 09/09/10 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14

Great read...I can testify that the "stressful day at work" method is money.

# 52 fistofrage @ 09/09/10 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Percenter
We have two TVs in the living room so it's never an issue.
Ahh yes, the hillbilly Picture in Picture....

# 53 mcpheje @ 09/09/10 12:09 PM
^ Way too funny.

# 54 BadAssHskr @ 09/09/10 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Gotta love end of season progression being broken again, and the new "in season progression" not working at all.
get your facts straight.

Quote:
I guess I have it made because my 360 is on our main tv and I pretty much play it when ever. My wife just goes to the back room and my daughter is too young to want her shows yet. The wife plays video games also, so maybe that helps her to understand how import they are to me.

Excited about the updates!
so the worst is yet to come?

# 55 charter04 @ 09/09/10 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeus
Not being married far outweighs the negatives of being married as well.

Hey, I am not trying to down married people. As for me, the bachelor life is still awesome!

Oh, and you just got married. Give it time newlywed....
Your both right. When I was in my early 20's being single was awesome. About mid twenties it got old. Now I am 31 and have been marred 6 years and couldn't imagine how I did it being single. I can't even sleep good when my wife is gone for the night. Both life styles defiantly have their perk's. 6 years is a long time to get good at certain things. Wink Wink.

Oh, wait we were talking about the updates. Has anyone tried them to see if they work right?

# 56 charter04 @ 09/09/10 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
get your facts straight.

so the worst is yet to come?
Probably! Spending time with my little girl is more enjoyable then playing online with little 14 year old twerps, who use exploits the entire game. She also goes to bed around 8:30 so that give me lots of time.

# 57 mgoblue678 @ 09/09/10 12:23 PM
Any idea when the tuner will come out?

# 58 BadAssHskr @ 09/09/10 12:25 PM
Quote:
She also goes to bed around 8:30 so that give me lots of time.
mine used to go to bed at a reasonable hour, but now it's like a marathon for her to see if she can stay up as late as me.

i'd pay for 8:30 bed times at our house!

# 59 Deegeezy @ 09/09/10 12:37 PM
Another good method besides the "stressful day at work" method is to "so deep, so deep, I put the ***** to sleep" early.

# 60 Solidice @ 09/09/10 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Any idea when the tuner will come out?
it's already out.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.