Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

The Madden NFL 11 week 1 roster update is now available. They are also available for online franchises.

To see all the changes on the roster update, click here.

Quote:
"The official Madden 11 Week One roster update is live! Includes 500+ transactions and roster moves.

The Online Franchise Week 1 roster update is out as well. If you've been waiting to start your franchise, this is the 1 to grab!"

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 TT Mc Dre @ 09/10/10 10:48 AM
There's also "Middle Linebacker" #53 for the Lions.
(Caleb Campbell # 53) on the practice squad....

# 42 DiceMan @ 09/10/10 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Mc Dre
There's also "Middle Linebacker" #53 for the Lions.
(Caleb Campbell # 53) on the practice squad....
Actually it's this guy here:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=9386

# 43 CatMan72 @ 09/10/10 10:56 AM
Thomas Davis is on the reserve PUP recovering from a torn ACL but they do not have him with a pre-existing injury?

# 44 macaframa3 @ 09/10/10 11:05 AM
I know Josh Brent was a supplemental draft pick. So my guess is that players chosen in the supplemental draft may not be approved to include their names for some reason. Anyone know about the other missing players?

# 45 JalenTigh @ 09/10/10 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Hmmm, that's weird. I mean if they are in the NFL they should be part of the NFL player's union which should give them the right to use their name unless they had a name change for some reason. Very odd. Oh well, edit!
There is nothing odd about it... a player in the NFL is not required to be a member of the players union, or if they are can opt out of allowing there "likeness" to be used". Not very many do it, but there has a been a few high profile ones over the years... Lavar Arrington never was a member so he was always "LOLB ##" every year he was in the game.

Same with coaches, hence why Belichek is not in the game

# 46 BCJMU99 @ 09/10/10 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
There is nothing odd about it... a player in the NFL is not required to be a member of the players union, or if they are can opt out of allowing there "likeness" to be used". Not very many do it, but there has a been a few high profile ones over the years... Lavar Arrington never was a member so he was always "LOLB ##" every year he was in the game.

Same with coaches, hence why Belichek is not in the game
Ah! I do remember Lavar Arrington being displayed like that in the game. Good call!

# 47 TT Mc Dre @ 09/10/10 11:19 AM
Tom
Crabtree

6'4"
Skin Tone 1
Face 5

Arm Size +4
Arm definition +2
Thigh Size -1
Feet Size -1

Helmet Type Standard 2
Face Mask 3 Bar RB
Sleeves Standard
Right Elbow Full Sweat Black
Left Wrist Heavy B. Taped Glove
Right Wrist Wristband Black
Left Hand Train Track Black
Right Hand Train Track Black
Sock Height Low
Shoes Nike Zoom Vapor Carbon

Speed SPD 77 AGL 74 ACC 75 AWR 60 CTH 70 RTE 66 CIT 72 SPC 65 RLS 68 JMP 72 PBK 63 RBK 69 IBL 68 RBS 65 RBF 67 PBS 55 PBF 59 STA 72 INJ 84 TH 86

# 48 Gordy748 @ 09/10/10 11:55 AM
Well, save some sympathy for us Seahawks fans... We've got a whole new team to start playing with!

Not sure about downloading this... I like Josh Wilson, love throwing to Housh... maybe I should switch to Baltimore?

# 49 menglish20 @ 09/10/10 12:02 PM
Eagles roster is pretty good. They kept C. Ingram and didn't include A. Howard which is odd because that puts them a Tackle short where they could afford to cut a TE. And of course LS Jon Dorenbos wasn't included. It doesn't appear Sapp is IRd. Kinda wish they included Marlin Jackson in the game...

# 50 bbolo84 @ 09/10/10 12:13 PM
Nice. time to get these uploaded

# 51 macaframa3 @ 09/10/10 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Ma$$ive
Just in case anyone is going by this, its Isaiah Ekejiuba, and that DT is indeed Josh Brent. Height and body weight is exact except on the Cowboys nfl.com has him listed as a DE with assigned #78, but I'll leave him DT since we need it.

Are these the only guys that need a name change, or are there more position named men? I did a glance over of all the teams, and don't think I saw anyone else.
He is a DT in real life. He backs up Jay Ratliff. I think he is number 92 though.

# 52 jesmith29 @ 09/10/10 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Ok so the 3 name changes you need make are:

Cowboys DT - Josh Brent
Lions MLB - Isaiah Ekejiuba
Chiefs DT - Anthony Toribio

Other than that the rosters seem good from what I see.

Cant wait to get off work!
Josh Brent-#92, College-Illinois
Isaiah Ekejiuba-#50, College-Virginia
Anthony Toribio-#98, College-Carson-Newman. Weight is wrong, per nfl.com. Apparently you can't edit height and weight?

# 53 BCJMU99 @ 09/10/10 01:08 PM
Pasta Padre just posted this on his twitter:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/09/10...date-3-details

# 54 BigJune @ 09/10/10 02:19 PM
Donnie Moore is the worst!!!

# 55 Chiefsfan881129 @ 09/10/10 02:34 PM
u know i quite dont get the anthony toribio being forced to remove his name excuse becuase in the aug 28th roster he was listed as Anthony Toribio and had his picture and stuff

well his picture is still there but his name gone

also missing is CB Jackie Bates and LB Cory Greenwood

they also need to move Berry And Langford from FS to SS

then Move McGraw and Lewis to FS

and Move Shaun Smith from DT To LDE

also Javier Arneas number needs changed to #21 and Toribio to #98 and listed as 315ibs

And they need to Fix Linerbacker Cammron Sheffield as he has dreads in the game but he does not have dreads in real life so hopefully ea will remove the dreads thanks

# 56 ronyell @ 09/10/10 02:36 PM
has anybody else noticed Matt Leinart is on the Texans in this update?! am i missing something or did i make some kind of mistake?

# 57 ravens160 @ 09/10/10 02:49 PM
is there any way i can download this online

# 58 jwmcards @ 09/10/10 02:55 PM
Matt Leinart is on the Texans. Signed with them the day after Arizona cut him.

# 59 Howie75 @ 09/10/10 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Its not a big deal as we can change it right ?
And yes they have Josh Brent from cowboys (DT) named a defensive tackle and Isiaih Ekejiuba from lions (MLB) named as Middle Linebacker.
Does it have their pictures???

that's odd...Ekejiuba was on the default Raiders roster w photo, stats, etc

# 60 macaframa3 @ 09/10/10 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
Josh Brent-#78, College-Illinois
Isaiah Ekejiuba-#50, College-Virginia
Anthony Toribio-#98, College-Carson-Newman. Weight is wrong, per nfl.com. Apparently you can't edit height and weight?
Keep saying it but Josh Brent is number 92.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.