Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 bballdude17 @ 09/13/10 06:00 PM
a little too much confience in crawford

it seems like in this years game the difference of speed when sprinting and not sprinting is a big difference
i like that

# 42 jrose57 @ 09/13/10 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieb
User atl
CPU no
All star sim
Thanks Ronnie, do you mind if I ask about the other videos from before, were they also ALL star or? I think there are less dunks, less easy points scored inside especailly in this video, way better defence, looks more like real NBA, loving it!

# 43 G0DZGiFT @ 09/13/10 06:01 PM
Lol it would be nice if this person ran more plays like czar tought instead of jus flyin down court takin ugly *** runnin jumpshots lmao

# 44 bruhman @ 09/13/10 06:01 PM
Good video but they need to change the hornets tendencies david west gets most of the post calls and Emeka runs the pick n roll to the basket like chandler used to do Crescent City Connection

# 45 kpax1º1 @ 09/13/10 06:01 PM
JJ with a new jumper

# 46 Shakedowncapo @ 09/13/10 06:02 PM
Two things that stood out:

Josh Smiths block from behind on Okafor and CP3s pull up or fadeaway in the paint...Looked realllllll nice.

# 47 PH1LLYSFINEST13 @ 09/13/10 06:03 PM
Everything looked real good. Only thing I didnt like was Oakafor and that post move. The post move was beautiful , which is exactly why Oakafor shouldnt be doing it.hahah

# 48 youvalss @ 09/13/10 06:03 PM
It's almost as if the CPU told Ronnie: "No cheesing here. You want to chees, I'll kick your ***! Got it, human?!"

# 49 HoosierDaddy @ 09/13/10 06:03 PM
it's looking great. Loving the different variations of passes. The AI seems to be much improved and the FG% seems to be accurate out of the box. YES!

# 50 yungflo @ 09/13/10 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgthem
I know RIGHT He was jayin up stuff for no reason just cause he didn't want to give the ball to no one else i'm looking at the vid like WTF ball hogger
i think that was the point? to show its not as cheesable as past editions?

# 51 FearlessKaz @ 09/13/10 06:06 PM
The rim sounds a lot better. It no longer has that empty gym clang sound when the ball hits it.

# 52 Da_Czar @ 09/13/10 06:06 PM
Man. Hawks users should have used the crawford Iso's if that is what he wanted to do... LOL but fam did you see how he couldn't get anything just trying to iso iso iso iso.... Gotta run them set's on occassion.... If your a hoop head you HAVE to love the tempo and pace of that game... imagine that good ol boring possessions.

# 53 Goffs @ 09/13/10 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
i think that was the point? to show its not as cheesable as past editions?
lol i think thats just how Ronnie plays

# 54 SpSoloSr @ 09/13/10 06:06 PM
Nice look into the game, really love the sounds and the atmosphere. Also enjoyed the realism behind the Oky injury at the end there. Looked like something that happens in real life all to frequently. Defender get up on the shooter too close and the shooter comes down on the defender's foot. Twisted or sprained ankle has to be the most common injury in basketball. I just hope it isn't too frequent in the game. Again, great vid.

# 55 mvp kobe @ 09/13/10 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Man. Hawks users should have used the crawford Iso's if that is what he wanted to do... LOL but fam did you see how he couldn't get anything just trying to iso iso iso iso.... Gotta run them set's on occassion.... If your a hoop head you HAVE to love the tempo and pace of that game... imagine that good ol boring possessions.

when the video comin>?

# 56 Greene_Flash03 @ 09/13/10 06:08 PM
WOW! I saw a lot of new post animations in this video alone! I love the Josh Smith post up drive and also J. Johnson's drive. CP3's dribbling animation is a thing of beauty! New arena sounds!! AWESOME!!! I just didn't like how Okafor got injured and nobody helped him... :| Otherwise, this is great! I can't wait!

# 57 youvalss @ 09/13/10 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Read post #58.

# 58 blingballa333 @ 09/13/10 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Clade
Glad okafor got injuryed he should not be doing the dream shake just down right discussing
Discussing?

# 59 youvalss @ 09/13/10 06:11 PM
Yeah, that move by Okafor was too much for him. Has Hakeem been working with Okafor during the summer?

# 60 AlphaTrojan @ 09/13/10 06:12 PM
I don't think Ronnie should be allowed to do any more videos lol. Everything looked good in the game, can't wait for the demo tomorrow.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.