Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

I've played quite a bit of the NBA 2K11 demo and posted my impressions, as well as some "Flick Flick" control info, pulled from Mike Wang (Beluba).

Quote:
"Anyone try the "flick flick" moves yet? They're some of my favorite shots.

Hold LT, flick the Shot Stick and let it return to neutral (like a pumpfake), then flick and hold it again before the pumpfake ends. You get different shots depending on your movement, facing, distance, and direction of your flicks.

If you're having trouble getting your passes picked, Total Control Passing will allow you to move your receivers around wherever you want. Unfortunately, it's disabled by default so you'll have to enable it when you pick up the full version. Personally, I can't play without it.

Too bad you guys can't change the diff. and game style... it changes the experience pretty drastically."

Read the entire blog here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 HarryDickman @ 09/15/10 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd
It's not controllable in that I'm not manually going between the legs each time, it's a sizeup going away from the basket. I'm holding LT while pointing the Left Stick away from the basket. You aren't manually doing every actual move in the animation but you can break out of it at any point within it (any point where the ball is in the player's hand), so in a way it is controllable..
Ah i see. still sounds good to me. Love the fact that you can only break out of it when the ball is in the players hand. good idea. Actually Im kinda glad its not fully manually controlled.

# 22 champ195797 @ 09/15/10 12:34 PM
i cant find this video on youtube can someone please post the link

# 23 HarryDickman @ 09/15/10 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champ195797
i cant find this video on youtube can someone please post the link
lol its on the first page of this thread

# 24 champ195797 @ 09/15/10 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryDickman
lol its on the first page of this thread
i know but im at work and im useing my htc hd2 and i can only see videos threw youtube

# 25 JSensui @ 09/15/10 12:46 PM
God. The amount of creativity that can be accomplished in this game is going to be sick.

# 26 TreyIM2 @ 09/15/10 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-H!zZl3
The last play where Kobe was dancing putting the ball between his legs and then the pull up three looked so real. He does that on occasions.
That's MJ all day, baby! U know Kobe is a huge MJ hawk no matter what he says and I remember seeing MJ doing that back in the day. May have been against the Knicks. It escapes me a bit but whatever the case, this vid was SICK!! I think I have fallen back in love with NBA 2K all over again. Playing the demo more and more has gotten me a bit amped and now seeing this vid just blew me away. The moves were SILKY! Whoever was controlling Mamba is pretty darn good with those stick skills. I can't wait til I figure out the controls a bit more.

# 27 HarryDickman @ 09/15/10 12:52 PM

# 28 Fluffi Ramone @ 09/15/10 12:56 PM
Too bad I can't watch it here in Germany because of content from WMG
Anyone who can upload the video with neutral music? So that everybody can watch it. Would be great

# 29 champ195797 @ 09/15/10 12:58 PM
Quote:
thanks for the link

# 30 HarryDickman @ 09/15/10 12:58 PM
I just noticed that Kobe did the move that Jordan used on Allan Houston Check out 0:45 in the Kobe vid lol

# 31 yungflo @ 09/15/10 01:07 PM
Kobe sig package is complete! and Steve has already mastered the Iso Controls!!

Madness.

# 32 yungflo @ 09/15/10 01:08 PM
Quote:
I just noticed that Kobe did the move that Jordan used on Allan Houston Check out 0:45 in the Kobe vid lol
and the scissors dribble lol.

# 33 eDotd @ 09/15/10 02:57 PM
Some more Black Mamba goodness..

# 34 yungflo @ 09/15/10 02:58 PM
Quote:

nba2k2 theme! nice lol.

# 35 Mr.Wednesday @ 09/15/10 03:04 PM
Quote:
Oh my! The pump fakes are critical. Pump fake, then the foul at the three point line and the reverse pivot and pump fake to get Allen in the air! Wow.

# 36 pies @ 09/15/10 03:14 PM
RJD2 on the beat "Heaven" - Aceyalone!!

# 37 Phreezy P @ 09/15/10 04:04 PM
Where are the plays?

And I am great at moves now. I have done spin layups, spin dunks(once did a spin dunk without dribbing no travel called) That sig gathers and the kobe fade is so real.

# 38 lkasprzak @ 09/15/10 05:07 PM
sweet moves - have to try it

# 39 skinnybonez @ 09/15/10 05:12 PM
y does the point picks up the ball everytime i run a play?

# 40 JrDoubleHockeySticks @ 09/15/10 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
y does the point picks up the ball everytime i run a play?
Da Czar talked about it being a glitch, as it seemed we weren't supposed to be able to run plays in the demo at all, until a few other members and I found a way around it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.