Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

For those that are not aware, IsoAchieved belongs to EdotD, otherwise known as MomentousCeltic.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 shawnomega @ 09/17/10 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qontrolz
imagine the heat

smfh
Alright what does SMH Or Smfh stand for, it's been bugging me lol.

# 42 SageInfinite @ 09/17/10 10:37 AM
That was tooooooo sick.

# 43 RocketTMac1 @ 09/17/10 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnomega
Alright what does SMH Or Smfh stand for, it's been bugging me lol.
its shaking my head and shaking my f****ing head bro

# 44 XenoZograscope @ 09/17/10 10:52 AM
Torching!...Kobe was straight drilling them dudes in that vid... nice vid MC.

# 45 Mr_Riddick @ 09/17/10 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin

Wow, MC that was SERIOUS! My Goodness I didn't realize all those moves could be pulled off, in the demo, Wow! As usual, Good work.
I agree, i cannot wait til oct 5, this is gonna be the ishh..

# 46 ultralow @ 09/17/10 11:02 AM
That was sick.nasty...........or whatever

# 47 RubenDouglas @ 09/17/10 11:05 AM
MC, can you make those plays happen every time down court? Some people get the impression that it can happen quite easily. They should know it's merely a highlight and probably 10-20 games worth of footage compiled

good stuff

# 48 Boilerbuzz @ 09/17/10 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

For those that are not aware, IsoAchieved belongs to EdotD, otherwise known as MomentousCeltic.
"Eh... I don't understand what all the hubbub's about. That didn't look like Kobe. Kobe can't even jump anymore..."

Is what the trolls and haters of the world WANT to say.

I can't wait to see what kind of dastardly deeds DRose is going to perform on would be defenders...

# 49 BezO @ 09/17/10 11:15 AM
I have a friend that likes to chuck with Kobe. I'm not even sure I'll mind if he learns to play like this. This clip is sick. I hope they captured the essence of other stars as well as they did Kobe.

# 50 eDotd @ 09/17/10 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin

Wow, MC that was SERIOUS! My Goodness I didn't realize all those moves could be pulled off, in the demo, Wow! As usual, Good work.
Thanks bro. Glad to see people are realizing what you can do with the sticks this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
MC, can you make those plays happen every time down court? Some people get the impression that it can happen quite easily. They should know it's merely a highlight and probably 10-20 games worth of footage compiled

good stuff
Gotta disagree Rub. This was one of my gripes with 2K9 and 2K10.

The only reason it might take longer to make is because of a missed shot (I only included makes in this video). The moves themselves can be recreated 100% of the time (unless it's a contextual animation). If I wanted to I could do any move in the video again, on any spot on the floor. Can't say that I'd make the shot or get the same reaction from the defender everytime though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Finally figured out how the L Trigger modifier works in this one. It's really cool when you get the hang of it. Not too hard to replicate what's going on in this vid. Put in a couple of hours and the control scheme is consistent enough to master.
Co-sign. My post from the impressions thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd
Jano, it takes years to Achieve the Isomotion. Don't speak lightly of it.

But seriously, this is another reason I'll enjoy the game so much this year. I can actually do things on a consistent basis. 2K9/10, if I did something hella tight, it was probably luck, or if I could recreate it it didn't look as cool because someone probably warped, slid, teleported, and hopped out his time machine to mess up the essence of the play.

2K7/8/11 allowed/allows you to create things and put them in your back pocket. It'll get to the point where that back pocket is so full you won't know which move you want to pull out to make the defender look stupid.

# 51 green94 @ 09/17/10 11:25 AM
2k should use this video to market their game. Wow.

Off to watch again... great job.

# 52 greekmen @ 09/17/10 11:27 AM
Please someone upload this video somewhere Europeans can watch :-)

# 53 Stumbleweed @ 09/17/10 11:29 AM
Wow man... amazing vid as always. They really backed you up with some smooth-looking animations this year, that was Kobe to a tee.

# 54 RubenDouglas @ 09/17/10 11:33 AM
good to know MC. I've just had situations come up where I had to analyze the defense and KNEW that I couldnt do just any move, but was restricted to doing just a couple, based on the fact that the defender was too close, I would be bumped out of one set of moves. So I went instinctively into the next.

I guess with practice, I can not restrict myself? Maybe thats what I was trying to ask

# 55 TheBadazz @ 09/17/10 11:34 AM
Damn MC! Uh I need to work on my "stick" skills. I'm behind on the curve.

# 56 Eman5805 @ 09/17/10 11:40 AM
Forget the "Mamba"...I can't wait to see what I can do with a better ball handler like CP3 or a more explosive player like Derrick Rose.

# 57 BezO @ 09/17/10 11:43 AM
Can anyone in the know tell us if CPU Kobe will play like this?

# 58 sir lucious lft ft @ 09/17/10 11:43 AM
Rhythm and blues brotha, rhythm and blues.....nice vid

# 59 b2tha2ndpwr @ 09/17/10 11:52 AM
Think I may buy my 1st BBall game since 2K7

# 60 Stumbleweed @ 09/17/10 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Forget the "Mamba"...I can't wait to see what I can do with a better ball handler like CP3 or a more explosive player like Derrick Rose.
I absolutely cannot wait to play PG in team play/player lock in this game. CANNOT WAIT.

It's gonna be CP3, Deron, Ty Lawson (watch out for him this year), Nash, and Rose breaking people off and kicking it out all game long... I had a few 6/4/3 kind of games with Kobe in the demo already finding Artest for threes and bigs off the PnR -- the passing is just great this year. I love that with a good ballhandler with lots of awareness like Kobe you can get yourself into a bit of trouble and still get a pass to an open man, even when you're caught up in the air, etc.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.