Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

For those that are not aware, IsoAchieved belongs to EdotD, otherwise known as MomentousCeltic.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 osori @ 09/17/10 12:05 PM
Could somebody post a guide on doing the moves in the video?
(Basic controls+Applications+Best when to.., etc.)

# 62 Boilerbuzz @ 09/17/10 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd
Gotta disagree Rub. This was one of my gripes with 2K9 and 2K10.

The only reason it might take longer to make is because of a missed shot (I only included makes in this video). The moves themselves can be recreated 100% of the time (unless it's a contextual animation). If I wanted to I could do any move in the video again, on any spot on the floor. Can't say that I'd make the shot or get the same reaction from the defender everytime though.
Yeah. If Kobe wanted to do it every time down the court, he could. But it would wear him out (in the game - moves now drain turbo/fatigue) and the defenders don't always fall for it. It's an ace in the pocket and should be used as such.

# 63 The 24th Letter @ 09/17/10 12:08 PM
Any coincidence the Street Fighter players are getting the isomotion down a little quicker? (I see you Born and Mo)...lol...damn my charge characters lol

# 64 airjoca @ 09/17/10 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekmen
Please someone upload this video somewhere Europeans can watch :-)
I'm European and I can watch it... It's probably a country by country problem.

# 65 Spartan901 @ 09/17/10 12:24 PM
Man, I thought I sucked at isomotion. And that video just confirmed it. I need PRACTICE. Seriously my brain just sin't clicking as to how to pull all that off with new controls (and yes I know, feather the stick, blah blah lol)

# 66 ptcjohn316 @ 09/17/10 12:26 PM
if everything goes as advertised.. this engine 2k is workin with will prolly be used for the next....... iono 100 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

# 67 ybtherockstar @ 09/17/10 12:27 PM
wow dude is nice on the sticks with kobe. That looked so real.

# 68 bigfnjoe96 @ 09/17/10 12:30 PM
That wasn't even fair...

# 69 El Magnifico @ 09/17/10 12:38 PM

# 70 lboog0680 @ 09/17/10 12:54 PM
Damn...haha...this game if official.. all we need is the towel boys near the bench and JACK in the front row

# 71 domidomdomz @ 09/17/10 01:10 PM
Great video once again, MC/eDotd. Question, can you do Kobe's pumpfake then spin (or reverse spin) pivot? I'm not exactly referring to Kobe's sig move animation in 2K10 but a series of different animations (pumpfake then spin using either foot as pivot). I hope I didn't confuse you with this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
gasol needs a vid that guy was the reason they won the championship last season!!!!
Yeah he needs a video as well but gotta agree with Gasol being the lone reason we won the chip, everybody's got their share. Ok, enough with that. I just wanna vent about it and don't want to get off-topic. lol

# 72 aloncho11 @ 09/17/10 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

For those that are not aware, IsoAchieved belongs to EdotD, otherwise known as MomentousCeltic.

Awesomeness!

# 73 eDotd @ 09/17/10 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
Great video once again, MC/eDotd. Question, can you do Kobe's pumpfake then spin (or reverse spin) pivot? I'm not exactly referring to Kobe's sig move animation in 2K10 but a series of different animations (pumpfake then spin using either foot as pivot). I hope I didn't confuse you with this question.
I've only seen his sig from 2K10. I was messing with it last night trying to do it from a stand dribble but wasn't able to pull it off.

For those who don't know how to do it: with some forward momentum, hold LT then flick the Right Stick away from the basket, flick again for the shot.

# 74 yungflo @ 09/17/10 01:36 PM
how do you do the shoulder shimmy thing the post?

# 75 domidomdomz @ 09/17/10 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd
I've only seen his sig from 2K10. I was messing with it last night trying to do it from a stand dribble but wasn't able to pull it off.

For those who don't know how to do it: with some forward momentum, hold LT then flick the Right Stick away from the basket, flick again for the shot.
Ohh I see. Do you think that can be pulled off given the expansion of movements this year?

# 76 SouthernBrick @ 09/17/10 01:42 PM
That video right there just solidified my purchase of this game.

# 77 yungflo @ 09/17/10 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOausarOo
In all the Kobe 'Work' vids the only thing I didn't like was the left handed oop. Looked completely nba jam-ish and ridiculous. Everything else looked real. This Kobe doing work series of vids have been awesome.

The move on Rondo at 1:25 was straight up filthy.
the second to last play I don't like, there seems to be a hitch in animation. That's definitely a travel.

I don't like how kobe didn't look for the ally oop, it just sorta went to his hands without looking for it.

I do like that kobe doesn't have an insane dunk package though. In 2k8, he was doing kadour dunks, because kadour was animating for 2k.

# 78 yungflo @ 09/17/10 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyballer7
Jesus christ, Ray Allen being put on skates! that was just a nasty nasty nasty filty disgusting beautiful video I can only imagine the other stars in this game with their ISO moves. Must have 2k NOW!!!
Ray was getting yanked around like a yo yo.

# 79 TalenT @ 09/17/10 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
how do you do the shoulder shimmy thing the post?
I just flick the shot stick in the same direction twice. (Left, Left) VOILA! Shimmy!

# 80 jlbrown143 @ 09/17/10 02:32 PM
I love everything that I'm seeing...how ever the fact that you can draw fouls is even better...anybody see that yet...thanks MC!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.