Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Goffs @ 09/17/10 03:38 PM
Looking forward to playing my bro in this demo...

# 42 yungflo @ 09/17/10 04:01 PM
lol at the nba jam piece at the end.

# 43 yungflo @ 09/17/10 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
They get some props over the other gm just for releasing a real demo. This is great news.
word .

# 44 yungflo @ 09/17/10 04:04 PM
Elite is not a staple franchise. If it was, the NBA would have granted ea exclusive license. they don't feel any game is at a madden level where people buy the game for brand recognition.

# 45 ybtherockstar @ 09/17/10 04:16 PM
The demo looks great. ready to try it out. I can hear Mark Jackson now on Kobe Bryant "Mama there goes that man, Ray Allen you know the rules...Hand Down, Man Down."LOLOL

# 46 Vast @ 09/17/10 04:30 PM
Looking forward to trying this out.

There was no other way for them to release the demo.

It's either a giant demo to convince me to buy it, or no purchase.

# 47 bigballa21 @ 09/17/10 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybtherockstar
The demo looks great. ready to try it out. I can hear Mark Jackson now on Kobe Bryant "Mama there goes that man, Ray Allen you know the rules...Hand Down, Man Down."LOLOL
Hope they don't say that every game.....Live/Elite is in purgatory for the time being just waiting on a date for the demo.....Someone correct me if i'm wrong but was it last year when Live or 2k released their demo like a week before the retail version came out? i hope EA doesn't do that this year

# 48 Ermolli @ 09/17/10 05:46 PM
I don't know if it's correct to put it here or the "No Demo Release Date Yet... Curtains??" topic but about the demo date:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflash83's twitter
@hoopheavenbris I've got PS3 approval for it but not 360. Once that's through then you guys will get all the demo info that you're wanting..

# 49 yungflo @ 09/17/10 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
I don't know if it's correct to put it here or the "No Demo Release Date Yet... Curtains??" topic but about the demo date:
so we're waiting on xbl marketplace? then we'll see

# 50 blackflash83 @ 09/17/10 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
That sounded a little like ICE-T. Looking forward to the demo.
That's actually 9th Wonder doing the voiceover .

# 51 bigballa21 @ 09/17/10 07:09 PM
This was explained before i know but for some reason i forgot.....can someone explain why PS3 seems to get demos after 360? Is it a porting issue? Is it just a marketing ploy? Does Microsoft pay money to get them earlier? someone please fill me in

# 52 Suave35 @ 09/17/10 07:25 PM
Demo is one thing,but finished product is another. Usually the demo is from an old build ,that's why the game is alot better when released. But regardlesss of a great demo or a lack there of, I think both games have a lot to offer. Really it's which engine ur prefer.

# 53 dredre @ 09/17/10 07:32 PM
dam, the demo sounds insane... i hope its this coming tuesday

# 54 dragon4thQ @ 09/17/10 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa21
This was explained before i know but for some reason i forgot.....can someone explain why PS3 seems to get demos after 360? Is it a porting issue? Is it just a marketing ploy? Does Microsoft pay money to get them earlier? someone please fill me in
There was a deal with Microsoft last year....not this year though.

# 55 Rob. D @ 09/17/10 07:36 PM
yea this is what I'm talking about....I need this demo

# 56 mrprice33 @ 09/17/10 07:42 PM
They should all be same day now. PSN used to update on Thursdays only as opposed to xbl being able to upload whenever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa21

# 57 rEAnimator @ 09/17/10 07:43 PM
YouTube is blocked here in China.

Anyone have a mirror link by any chance?

Never got a chance to see the video before I left and I'm curious...

# 58 bigballa21 @ 09/17/10 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_Young83
The other game doesn't need a huge demo to win people over. A huge demo + Elite packaged with NBA = desperate, and that all I'm gonna say.

I know we have free speech and all but does this need to be said?
Spoiler

# 59 Jano @ 09/17/10 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
They should all be same day now. PSN used to update on Thursdays only as opposed to xbl being able to upload whenever.
PSN updates on Tues too, just look at the 2K11 demo...

# 60 pdawg17 @ 09/17/10 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_Young83
The other game doesn't need a huge demo to win people over. A huge demo + Elite packaged with NBA = desperate, and that's all I'm gonna say.
I don't listen to guys that misspell words in their sig...especially when it has to do with the other company...

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.