Home
Gran Turismo 5 News Post
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Carrington618 @ 09/18/10 11:15 AM
i cant wait for gt5 i was getting the $100 set until i heard they was already work on gt6 i hope my car will transfur but all the feature in this game is almost on par with nba 2k 11 and they had way more then a year to work on it. shout out to the 2k team maybe they should make a racing game

# 2 rspencer86 @ 09/18/10 11:45 AM
This has been said a million times already, but the visuals are just stunning. This game looks like it is a PS4 game.

Hopefully it will be as fun to play as it is to look at.

# 3 Conda @ 09/18/10 03:22 PM
Next purchase: PS3 & GT5.

# 4 Dazraz @ 09/18/10 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
This has been said a million times already, but the visuals are just stunning. This game looks like it is a PS4 game.

Hopefully it will be as fun to play as it is to look at.
This game looks like a PS3 game. The problem is that we rarely see the PS3's capabilities exploited. Most PS3 games are Ported from the XBOX 360 whose platform is used to create the games initially.

# 5 rspencer86 @ 09/18/10 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
This game looks like a PS3 game. The problem is that we rarely see the PS3's capabilities exploited. Most PS3 games are Ported from the XBOX 360 whose platform is used to create the games initially.
Visually it is far and away better than a lot of PS3-exclusive games I've seen (Uncharted 2, MLB The Show).

# 6 DickDalewood @ 09/19/10 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Visually it is far and away better than a lot of PS3-exclusive games I've seen (Uncharted 2, MLB The Show).
Right now I'd put it at a tie with Uncharted 2. That game had so much going on in it with the environments, animations, dialogue, etc... And was all achieved with zero in-game load screens. Yes, GTA looks absolutely stunning, but these are mostly unanimated cars. Like I said, both look amazing, and with Uncharted 2 as my current standard, it says a lot for me to even put this title as a tie.

# 7 abcabc @ 09/21/10 07:10 PM
holy shiz.... i just jizzed in my pants... i mean seeing a bit here and there the past month or so, i get it, should look good, heck it better look good w/ so much development time... but damn it does look good... so much photorealistic elements... forgetaboutit, i'm going for the $100 package and shelling out for an entire fanatec system.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.