Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

When you win a ring in NBA 2K11 Association Mode, you get to visit Barack Obama at the Oval Office.

Quote:
"Even the Clippers have a shot at kicking it with Barry in the Oval Office. NBA 2K11's revamped Association Mode sends your squad to the White House when you win it all. Are your GM skills up to the challenge?"

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 NDAlum @ 09/20/10 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Not only is your post funny, it's very true.

Complain about this but no complaints the player's don't really age in franchise?

Oh that's right; his "age" goes up, but his body type/face doesn't change.

It's a petty complaint. I hoe the devs don't look at this and think it's across the board this way.
Who has been saying otherwise? I just don't like the addition and well aware I'm in the minority.

Is is a petty complaint, I agree. I like everything else 2K has done this year but this.

# 102 ProfessaPackMan @ 09/20/10 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
So you're saying you lose realism? It's a video game. Are you going to go the exact record with the team you control as they go in real life?

I think this addition is stupid and if I ever win the title I will skip it.
So you're still going to get the game?

# 103 ProfessaPackMan @ 09/20/10 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orrkl2002
Or maybe just maybe....2k11 hasnt come out yet and the Presidential debate is pointless right now because maybe the cutscenes change or even better 2k could see this post and decide to make a small change after a few years. Homie is getting pretty worked up over this too. BTW 2k always only caters to the current season and offseason because they have a new build coming out a year later so if you wanna play 60 seasons then you have to expect things to be out of date. I know I've never seen Lebron and D-wade go bald or gray after a few seasons but I dont have a fit about it. Man I missed OS lmao!
You know what? I've never even noticed this until you brought this up

# 104 Pared @ 09/20/10 05:57 PM
Quote:
Who has been saying otherwise? I just don't like the addition and well aware I'm in the minority.

Is is a petty complaint, I agree. I like everything else 2K has done this year but this.
You just said your entire human existence has been turned upside down

We all know that wasn't sarcasm. Just like this response.

# 105 NDAlum @ 09/20/10 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
So you're still going to get the game?
Uh, yes. I'm done complaining alright haha. ok one more IT'S STUPID

Ok it's all out of my system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
You just said your entire human existence has been turned upside down

We all know that wasn't sarcasm. Just like this response.
I knew I should've added "don't talk about my last statement about my existence". I knew you were going to say this haha

# 106 ProfessaPackMan @ 09/20/10 06:01 PM
Just asking because earlier you said that feature made you not want to get the game so I didn't know if you were still getting it. Oh well, carry on sir

# 107 NDAlum @ 09/20/10 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Just asking because earlier you said that feature made you not want to get the game so I didn't know if you were still getting it. Oh well, carry on sir
Honestly it still does make me want to not get the game, but I can't not get the game. 2K's product is just so good.

The real question: why is b.h.o. on Madden & 2K? Why not Madden & Elite?

# 108 rockets21 @ 09/20/10 06:05 PM
Will this also be in My Player Mode?

# 109 BrianFifaFan @ 09/20/10 06:15 PM
I really like it. I thought it was a nice touch in Madden, but here it really means something, seeing as this is the first pres to have some hoops skills. It would be cool if you could play some one on one with him in Blacktop mode, with the White House basketball court available to play on. Of course then they'd have to show his skinny legs! Great touch, 2k. Give me my wish!

# 110 ProfessaPackMan @ 09/20/10 06:28 PM
Quote:
Honestly it still does make me want to not get the game, but I can't not get the game. 2K's product is just so good.

I understand what you mean.

I don't necessarily think it's a bad feature or anything. I'd would've preferred like a Parade or lifting the banner up into the rafters the following season so right now I look at it like "Oh, ok. Didn't expect that but it's cool" as opposed to "OMG!!!!!!11 THAT'S THE GREATEST FEATURE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!!!!11"

# 111 demencia_total @ 09/20/10 06:32 PM
What is more likely to happen: The Clippers winning the title, or Obama being president for the next two decades?

Think about it very carefully...

# 112 youvalss @ 09/20/10 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I really like it. I thought it was a nice touch in Madden, but here it really means something, seeing as this is the first pres to have some hoops skills. It would be cool if you could play some one on one with him in Blacktop mode, with the White House basketball court available to play on. Of course then they'd have to show his skinny legs! Great touch, 2k. Give me my wish!
No, Please no!

# 113 NINJAK2 @ 09/20/10 06:36 PM
Quote:

As President of the U.S. he can't afford to show favoritism to one gaming company. He must remain neutral..

# 114 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/20/10 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
yeah its really that bad. its a damn game man, it cant be perfect. so what if its the same president 10 years later. does that make the game any less intriguing? you want them to waste time making different presidential faces every 4 years or would rather them focus on others things in the Association?

gimmie a break
I'm not really sure why you chose to respond to my post like this. I said it is NOT a big deal. I said it'll be cool the first few seasons and then kinda blah after that. I never even said anything to warrant a response like this lol. I think all I said was that I'd rather them have included a parade or a banner thing instead of seeing the same president every year.

# 115 Sinner @ 09/20/10 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd
Nice touch.

I wish it wasn't announced to the public though. This is one of those cool things that you'd be surprised by if you were to win the championship.
agreed if it was win the title spoiler I wouldnt have come in and hoped to not read anywhere...but it is a nice addition

# 116 Ronstr @ 09/20/10 06:45 PM
Obama must be making big money from 2K and EA.

# 117 SDJHood93 @ 09/20/10 06:47 PM
Man 2K is just killing me with all of this news. I can't wait for this game to be released. IMO it will be one of the greatest games ever made.

# 118 RaptorMania @ 09/20/10 06:48 PM
This is very pointless, would rather them improve the celebrations after you win it.

# 119 ryan36 @ 09/20/10 06:49 PM
And we're done...cool feature , nice touch, and quite simply OS has tried to ruin it. closed , guys

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.