Pro Evo 2011 News Post

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 kennyacid @ 09/25/10 06:32 PM
im not much of a soccer fan but im lookin forward to this game

# 2 electrickeeper @ 09/25/10 07:38 PM
I'm a little disappointed that they have the Copa Libertadores license now, but only 3 South American teams. That seems a little counter-productive to me.

# 3 Bighoff @ 09/25/10 08:34 PM
Haven't kept up much with the new PES 11 but seeing as all the clubs are licensed, especially Bundesliga and the Portuguese Liga makes me want this game as much as Fifa 11. Might have to find $ to have both on the shelf in the coming weeks. How much does plasma sell for these days?

# 4 Ermolli @ 09/25/10 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
I'm a little disappointed that they have the Copa Libertadores license now, but only 3 South American teams. That seems a little counter-productive to me.
I agree with you. Why can't we play an exibition match without Copa Libertadores teams?

# 5 BrianFifaFan @ 09/25/10 11:12 PM
Ordered it from CD-Wow today. It was only 28.99 with my $2 coupon for joining. I'll probably play with the Spanish League or maybe a Bundesliga ML until the first Smoke Patch drops. My poor PC is gonna be doing some serious gaming with this title! I do agree about the Copa addition. The option file guys are gonna have to do some serious S.A. team creation to really make that worthwhile. I just hope that Dido Smoke does some real additons to the EPL, with a full Npower Championship league underneath. That's one thing that makes Fifa really great for me, as I'm pretty much a English football junkie.

# 6 milin @ 09/25/10 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Ordered it from CD-Wow today. It was only 28.99 with my $2 coupon for joining. I'll probably play with the Spanish League or maybe a Bundesliga ML until the first Smoke Patch drops. My poor PC is gonna be doing some serious gaming with this title! I do agree about the Copa addition. The option file guys are gonna have to do some serious S.A. team creation to really make that worthwhile. I just hope that Dido Smoke does some real additons to the EPL, with a full Npower Championship league underneath. That's one thing that makes Fifa really great for me, as I'm pretty much a English football junkie.
Thank god that we can patch it however we want on the PC.

# 7 Whitesox @ 09/26/10 09:44 AM
The South American selection is embarrassing.

Other than that, I can't wait for this.

# 8 Qb @ 09/27/10 11:52 AM
I didn't see the Bundesliga in there, just Bayern & Werder licensed. I take it one of the fake leagues is a stand-in for the editors?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.