Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Don't forget, we have Damon Bruce scheduled for the next OS Radio Show on Monday, September 27th at 10:15 EST.

Thanks to eDotd! AKA Mo.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 JCEVO @ 09/25/10 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
Really impressed with the addition of this feature. It would be more involving if the other games were in progress though. As for highlights from around the league? I don't think that is something we will see on the current generation of consoles. The lengthy loading times that would be required to run the highlight sequences would make the feature impractical.

EA need to take a look at this. This is a thousand times more impressive than EA's Extra Point halftime show in Madden 10. Rather than improve the feature in Madden 11 EA just dropped it. 2K get it pretty much spot on first time around & you know next year it will be better still. It says alot about 2K's dedication to creating the best game possible & EA's growing reputation for cutting corners.
AMEN TO THAT. im done giving EA my money, they havent deserve anything this generation of consoles except for soccer fans

# 42 Faizon @ 09/25/10 05:08 PM
I love the flow, it doesn't sound like he's inserting names into his dialogue, it's sound authentic. I wonder if we'll get the highlights in online games.

# 43 oo7Soxs @ 09/25/10 05:16 PM
Good promise. Things are kind of vague but i assume that is because there are no games played. Looks good though.

# 44 madjax @ 09/25/10 05:24 PM
I have a feeling they are setting us up for a bigger surprise. Higlights maybe?

# 45 AlphaTrojan @ 09/25/10 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcabanski
It's good. Like the first few people now my internal wishing goes for highlights of other games, and to association where it would be excellent to have a half time like this in association games that even mentions other games from around the association.
I don't know if I could handle that much excitement.

# 46 McNulty @ 09/25/10 05:42 PM
The sting from having to hear Madden's 'The Extra Point' just once made NBA 2K11's halftime production that much sweeter. The fact that half of the show itself deals with what is going on around the league makes the league feel that much more dynamic.

Incredible for a first attempt.

# 47 BEARYChi @ 09/25/10 05:45 PM
Someone has it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pLi_ahD1Zw NUFF said.

# 48 LingeringRegime @ 09/25/10 05:45 PM
Raising the bar once again. Love it.

# 49 ProfessaPackMan @ 09/25/10 05:47 PM
Good stuff 2K.

# 50 Fngb3 @ 09/25/10 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJT
Cool video.

Why was the highlights evans and ellis then the matchup was evans vs curry?

Because though curry might be playing better he might not have any highlight worthy plays

# 51 jermy201 @ 09/25/10 06:09 PM
Man, some of you guys drive a hard bargain on here. But I think that's EVERY YEAR with games. they're not all gonna be flawless, if so, then there would be no use to make any more games. The halftime show is the sh!t tho.. I will forward thru them a lot less for sure if it looks like that but the hardcore guys don't really care about details like that. *Kanye Shrug* 2K is going above & beyond on this one and i've never been so exited to unpack a game in a loooong time. I don't think anybody will be trading this game in so don't look for it at gamestop....lol

# 52 fatleg3 @ 09/25/10 06:09 PM
This cool and all but im probably going to watch it 3 or 4 times then start skipping it

# 53 dtq @ 09/25/10 06:17 PM
While a cool feature (and I applause and appreciate 2K's efforts), I feel like the announcer didn't have that many lines. I thought I heard him repeat himself once or twice.

But that's just nit picking. The rich just got richer.

# 54 Beneezy @ 09/25/10 06:19 PM
Would it be like this on ASSOCIATION mode as well?

# 55 dtq @ 09/25/10 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneezy
Would it be like this on ASSOCIATION mode as well?
There will be a Halftime Show for any games you play in the Association. Maybe not as in-depth but I'm positive you'll get some form of a HT show.

# 56 d-vonthegreat @ 09/25/10 06:24 PM
I hope this is in assosiation mode also.

# 57 x_irish6 @ 09/25/10 06:32 PM
Warriors are down 27 points at the half & not so much as a mention of their struggles, only what they are doing well

# 58 dtq @ 09/25/10 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_irish6
Warriors are down 27 points at the half & not so much as a mention of their struggles, only what they are doing well
To be fair, they are the Warriors so I think this is the norm. Nothing to get riled up about if you see it all the time, right?

# 59 bonannogiovanni @ 09/25/10 06:54 PM
The icing on the cake would be an NBA tonight show after the match recapping the games of the day.

# 60 XenoZograscope @ 09/25/10 07:01 PM
Ehh...its a start, its moving in the right direction so far. Im sure the halftime show will be much more improved in 2K12.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.