Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

At this time, there are only 2 people that have confirmed they have a copy of NBA 2K11. eDotd and baseballguy.

As more get the game, we will add them to the list. To confirm you have a copy, PM me or any mod on the site with a picture of the game, a small note with the following label. (Your PSN name or XBL gamertag, Forum name and Operation Sports, as shown above)

Confirmed list:

eDotd
baseballguy
goodbar85

No ratings questions, they have already been answered here and here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Gosens6 @ 09/26/10 01:44 PM
First of all man, I gotta say thank you for taking the time to answer all our questions. I'm not sure if anyone has thanked you yet but all of us here at OS definitely appreciate it.

I just have one question, it's association related..

When you start, can you change what your team is defined as, like can you make it so you're selling, buying, rebuilding etc? Or is it pre-set and changes automatically as you play?

# 82 Colts18 @ 09/26/10 01:46 PM
Baseballs,

My brother

Are we able to edit the names of the D-League players during association mode?

# 83 Goffs @ 09/26/10 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by made in eu
Yes! ID 2004 had this option too and i always prefered playing with real player %, makes the game more realistic IMO.
hmm im wondering if the release point still controllable...i mean i just dont want to flick the stick then he will just shoot automatically...

im going to play around this option but i prefer controlling my own shot points...

# 84 chackett12 @ 09/26/10 01:46 PM
is blacktop there and is it any better? and who are the celebrities?

# 85 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
can you confirm that there are no court reflections on PS3?
The court reflections on PS3 are barely noticeable

# 86 gottibino @ 09/26/10 01:53 PM
Wondering if all the Jordan shoes (confirmed in my player mode) are available for the Jordan brand players (ex. Ray Allen) & the generic guys as well? Thx for your time & info.

# 87 JoeHaden5 @ 09/26/10 01:53 PM
Assuming you have access to online play already, is there any options for an Online Association or Online Season play?

# 88 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
First of all man, I gotta say thank you for taking the time to answer all our questions. I'm not sure if anyone has thanked you yet but all of us here at OS definitely appreciate it.

I just have one question, it's association related..

When you start, can you change what your team is defined as, like can you make it so you're selling, buying, rebuilding etc? Or is it pre-set and changes automatically as you play?
Damn. I just started an association and didn't notice it but I wasn't really looking. I'll check.

For anyone wondering, yes, you can still control all 30 teams

# 89 Phreezy P @ 09/26/10 01:55 PM
How does custom music work? Is there more options for the arena sounds? and are there custom sountracks?

# 90 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 01:56 PM
I don't mean to sound negative, but I have to tell the truth. I'm a bit disappointed with the PS3 version. Visually, it's a step down from the 360 version. Gameplay wise, it's pretty good, but I feel like there's some sort of inconsistency with the frame rate. Jumpshot timing is much quicker on PS3 when I compare it to the 360 version. I just feel like I had more control in the 360 demo.

# 91 Bug @ 09/26/10 01:56 PM
hey can you also look out and see if they show highlights from other games in assication mode

# 92 Dazraz @ 09/26/10 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalifeblives
Can you control all 30 teams in the Association? Please check on this because it has yet to be confirmed even in the insight.

Also, with the PS3 version, is it that bad??? I was thinking of getting an Xbox anyway. Is there a way for someone to post the photo or something to compare?
I read somewhere in an interview that it is confirmed that you can control all 30 teams this year.

As for your other point I can only go by the demo. I have both a PS3 & XBOX 360 & the demo looks far better on the 360. On the PS3 there are alot more jaggies, the colours are dull & the court reflection is minimal. It's possible that this may have been addressed in the final version but I doubt it.

# 93 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella
baseballguy you just said:
Another cool thing...

Between quarters, the game just switched into a promo for a game later in the week between the Heat and the Spurs. Great touch!

Is that during a Quick Game??

It happens during quick games and Association games. In quick game, in refers to an NBA Today game in the near future. Cool stuff.

# 94 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/26/10 01:58 PM
Don't know if you caught my question but I'll ask again,
Are there any new options for accessories/the color of the accessories?

# 95 Redskinsfan26 @ 09/26/10 02:01 PM
Thanks so much for doing this... if you have played the sim level, is too hard?

# 96 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinsfan26
Thanks so much for doing this... if you have played the sim level, is too hard?
Playing Pro/Sim right now with 12 minute quarters and with 10 minutes left in the 2nd, I'm up 23-22. Takes some time to adjust.

# 97 nickjamesm7 @ 09/26/10 02:05 PM
Well they better come out with a patch to fix everything for the PS3 version or there will be revolution in the streets of the hometown of Ronald Reagan.... Seriously though a patch would be awesome to fix that graphic problem get on it fella's

# 98 Majingir @ 09/26/10 02:06 PM
Does PS3 have custom audio? If so, what can we edit on it

# 99 Redskinsfan26 @ 09/26/10 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
Playing Pro/Sim right now with 12 minute quarters and with 10 minutes left in the 2nd, I'm up 23-22. Takes some time to adjust.
cool thanks

# 100 baseballguy @ 09/26/10 02:14 PM
Another note...

Total control passing is Off by default.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.