Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

At this time, there are only 2 people that have confirmed they have a copy of NBA 2K11. eDotd and baseballguy.

As more get the game, we will add them to the list. To confirm you have a copy, PM me or any mod on the site with a picture of the game, a small note with the following label. (Your PSN name or XBL gamertag, Forum name and Operation Sports, as shown above)

Confirmed list:

eDotd
baseballguy
goodbar85

No ratings questions, they have already been answered here and here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1081 Bwnarrow3 @ 10/20/10 11:00 PM
How do you specifically do a pro hop. I know it's y on 360, but how is it differentiated from the spin gather? It seems like half the time when I drive to the basket, I get the pro hop, and the other half I get the spin gather. Any help?

# 1082 KeeganJacobs @ 10/21/10 08:55 AM
Hi guys,

Is there a way our Offline coach settings and playbooks can transfer over to online ? Right now , every onilne game i have to set this up and its annoying .

# 1083 Bwnarrow3 @ 10/21/10 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwnarrow3
How do you specifically do a pro hop. I know it's y on 360, but how is it differentiated from the spin gather? It seems like half the time when I drive to the basket, I get the pro hop, and the other half I get the spin gather. Any help?
Never mind I figured it out.

Spin Gather- hold RT
Pro hop- just Y

# 1084 jeffc1 @ 10/21/10 08:01 PM
Is loading Rosters and Loading Season independent?

For example

I started a season using original rosters.im up to game 3 of that season.
if I load downloaded rosters, then load the season, will the season have the new rosters?

What happens If 2K updates its rosters?

I just want the best /newest experience of the game and im having a hard time achieving it!

# 1085 jeffc1 @ 10/21/10 10:10 PM
Help!?.......please?

# 1086 RGmoney @ 10/21/10 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc1
Help!?.......please?
This has been answered before.

You can not use new/updated rosters in a season/association that you have already started.

If you want to use the latest/updated rosters, you will need to start a new season/association.

# 1087 tksr#1 @ 10/25/10 02:25 PM
4 RG MONEY: if they put the new patch with the new roster. they'll change also in myplayer season I've already started before? thx!

# 1088 rangerrick012 @ 10/29/10 12:01 PM
Is there any way to change who the quick post up play uses? I.e if I want to have my PF post instead of the C when I call quick post up, is there any way to change that?

# 1089 Pared @ 10/29/10 12:12 PM
No, sadly there is not.

# 1090 RGmoney @ 10/30/10 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I'm having no trouble w/ it.

I'm on PS3 BTW.
PC version here. No issues on my end.

# 1091 IanTheo @ 10/31/10 04:11 PM
Hi guys,

About the trade glitch where you set a scheduled practice in association mode and all your player's star will drop to 1.

Q: Is that the only draw back? Do you still get the benefit of the scheduled practice (i.e. the extra boost for shooting, etc..)?

Someone said just don't schedule a practice, but I can just tweak a rating on a player and get all the trade stars back and still get the extra boosts (if that's the case).

# 1092 BlueNGold @ 10/31/10 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey rockz
How do you lean into a defender who fell for your pump fake to try and draw the shooting foul? Is this possible?
Shoot right as he jumps into the air. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Anybody???
Either you're going to have to wait for your guy to get into proper post position before you pass him the ball or if he isn't in position and catches the ball standing up-right with his back to the basket, hold down L trigger.

Also I suggest reading through Mo's (eDotd) post game thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogoe
what does it mean when a player has two positions? my starting pg is considered a "pg | pg", not a typo, both positions are pg.
I wouldn't read too much into it. The second position listed is the other position that player can play. So for example if Allen Iverson was still in the game he'd be SG | PG. With your player being a PG | PG it's probably just a mess up on 2K's end.

# 1093 Eirsej @ 11/15/10 05:39 AM
Will I have to restart my association or season for the future patch to take effect?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.