Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K11 Developer Insight, featuring NBA Today 2.0 and new audio details.

Quote:
"Another area of expansion was the context we wanted to bring to our Leaderboards and Standings analysis, since it's such a big part of the NBA Today experience as well as in Association. The relevance of having your team in the top 5 in a certain stat category in November versus late in March has different implications, and we wanted to bring that perspective to our analysis. As we all know, those teams that can turn it up for the last half of the season have the momentum advantage, so we added a "Since All-Star Break" timeframe. You'll also hear contextual breakdowns across the "Last 10 Games" and "Over the Last Month", as well as the standard timeframes of "This Season" and "Last Season". Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg are able to provide a more granular and insightful perspective with this added level of detail. Throughout the year, you also will see a larger variety of teams and players being recognized on the leaderboards, when they turn it up a notch during various periods of the NBA season."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 bonannogiovanni @ 09/29/10 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by basehead617
and if you quit your game it unsims the ones that had the same start time?
You cannot quit because either you save it or simulate to the end, however since the game is already simmed befire the start of your game, it won't be unsimmed.

# 122 FOREST007 @ 09/29/10 04:35 PM
The single game promo made me wet myself

# 123 DaZetheMaZe @ 09/29/10 06:41 PM
are there any clues to what the insight on Friday is obviously i hope it for online but i heard theres two left.

Peace

# 124 SDJHood93 @ 09/29/10 09:21 PM
Freakin' sweet!

# 125 Cripterion @ 09/29/10 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmitchell22
How about the PC, will we have custom music this year as well?
Your question will be falling on deaf hears my friend. Been asking this for a while now and no answer whatsoever concerning the pc version...

# 126 sharks @ 09/29/10 10:30 PM
How am I supposed to play NHL 11, FIFA 11, Red Dead Redemption, other shooter games, and this?

This insight ensured another sale for NBA 2K11.

# 127 DETERMINOLOGY @ 09/29/10 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZetheMaZe
are there any clues to what the insight on Friday is obviously i hope it for online but i heard theres two left.

Peace
The audio+Nba today 2.0 was 2 in 1..Theres 1 left on friday and thats the online insight...

# 128 ocat @ 09/30/10 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champsbasketball
will all these things happen in myplayer as well
Yes, all of this happens in My Player mode aswell

# 129 hokupguy @ 09/30/10 07:44 AM
would like to know why they took out the "highlight" from the list that's where we put Tnt or espn or FSn theme songs. know we cant, come on man.

# 130 FAM CEO @ 09/30/10 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
John, I can assure you 100% that NBA Today is completely integrated into your association. Whatever led you to believe something else is just not right. When you play association, the halftime show, etc will all be about your association. The standings that pop up during game breaks, the upcoming games promo, the stats they show and talk about, all will be based on your association.

remember, some of these guys who have the game are being asked 5,000 questions, sometimes they might not articulate themselves properly and on this site especially, someone misunderstands something, then runs and makes a post about it and an hour later people "are not buying this game unless that is patched" when in reality, it was just a misunderstood answer.

Hope that clarify s what your looking for man.

This is all I was hoping for can't wait till Tuesday

# 131 lv2bll @ 09/30/10 10:50 PM
in garbage time in a blowout game they start to talk about dinner and asking each other if their restaurant or room service people

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.