Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Chargers at Seahawks: Bullies - This Moment puts you in control of the team that has dominated the AFC West for some time, the San Diego Chargers. On the road, undermanned on defense, and down on the scoreboard with little time to play, you will have to succeed where the Chargers failed on Sunday. Seattle has plenty of motivation to win this one and they plan to do so on the strength of Leon Washington's kick return heroics. Can you take the lead and bottle up this dynamic playmaker?

Jets at Dolphins: Beasts of the East - The stars came out to play for this Sunday night nail-biter. Jets fans almost re-lived a nightmare from 2009, as Chad Henne drove the Dolphins down the field in a final attempt to extend the game. Too bad the Jets' Defense woke up and made a play...ending the game on an interception. Play as Henne and the ‘Fins on that final drive, and see if you can tip toe your way past the Jets into the end zone.

Falcons at Saints: Talk of the South - Two teams from the NFC South went into this weekend fighting for control of the division. After Sunday's action, Atlanta came out on top. The Falcons made a massive statement with an overtime win over the defending champs in the Big Easy. Since the extra period put a hex on the Saints, take over as Brees and Co, and make sure overtime never occurs...Madden Moments LIVE style!

Source - Madden NFL 11 News

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dog @ 09/29/10 10:18 PM
Dolphins Jets one would be fun

# 2 stocksy @ 09/30/10 11:28 AM
If i log in this week for first time will i get the first three weeks live moments? I mean to they stay active? in week 16 if you buy the game will you get 16 weeks worth?

# 3 SmashMan @ 09/30/10 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy
If i log in this week for first time will i get the first three weeks live moments? I mean to they stay active? in week 16 if you buy the game will you get 16 weeks worth?
You have to "purchase" the moments (available solo, by week, or the full season's worth) with Madden coins. I have purchase in quotes because it doesn't necessarily cost you any real money because you earn the coins in Madden Ultimate Team mode.

Each moment on it's own costs 2,000 coins. I think a week's worth (so far, three or four moments per week) costs 5,000. You can buy the full season for 60,000 coins.

To actually answer your question, yes; you still have the ability to acquire the previous week's moments. I just wanted to explain how you go about getting them if you weren't aware.

# 4 stocksy @ 09/30/10 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
You have to "purchase" the moments (available solo, by week, or the full season's worth) with Madden coins. I have purchase in quotes because it doesn't necessarily cost you any real money because you earn the coins in Madden Ultimate Team mode.

Each moment on it's own costs 2,000 coins. I think a week's worth (so far, three or four moments per week) costs 5,000. You can buy the full season for 60,000 coins.

To actually answer your question, yes; you still have the ability to acquire the previous week's moments. I just wanted to explain how you go about getting them if you weren't aware.
Cheers mate, Thats sounds complicated, I have the game just havent played it since they started the updates as I bought a 320gb one to replace my 80gb fat one and have had nothing but issues trying to get all my data across.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.