Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 rondo123 @ 10/01/10 09:24 AM
im guess they wont have the new adidas rev30 jerseys in the game?

# 42 FamousAtticus @ 10/01/10 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondo123
im guess they wont have the new adidas rev30 jerseys in the game?
I believe they do, if you look closely at the screenshots of the game you can see the "holes" on all the jerseys like the new Rev30 jerseys have. 2k also added the new neck-cuts on jerseys, I noticed that on the Wizards jersey that used to have the circular collar and now has the 'v" style collar.

I really hope they have the Magic's new black alternate jersey as a unlockable jersey. I think they might because it hasn't been officially released yet. I know there is speculation that the Hornets are getting a new alternate this year as well. I hope they are both unlockabe on 2K11(as well as the '93 Suns jersey).

# 43 damindintriguer @ 10/01/10 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
in 2k9 they did but took em out for 2k10.

really disappointed that again we didnt get the 90s suns and pacers unis. anyone notice that many of the unis from the jordan challenge teams arent in there for the current teams? they got the correct pistons unis for the 90 pistons but the current team has them incorrect with the white stripe on the side way too thick, also i didnt see the knicks unis they have in the jordan challenge nor blazers but i did see the cavs. i dont get it!
I am sure those will have some sort of alternative to be unlocked

# 44 BGtheTRUTH @ 10/01/10 02:18 PM
Pistons 27th overall? scam

# 45 rudeworld @ 10/01/10 07:52 PM
listen fellas I doubt the NBA would allow a video game or anything else that has its name on it to have anything "wrong" or "incorrect" color wise, size of the stripe wise or anything so if it is the game....trust me it correct or the NBA would not endorse that product....neither would NFL, NHL, and MLB.

# 46 bmgoff11 @ 10/02/10 11:49 AM
where is the raptors retro uniform? didn't see my favorite one

# 47 sbitar @ 10/03/10 09:13 AM
what is new is that you can use away uniform on a home court, will the historic teams have the choise?

# 48 Sly#1 @ 10/03/10 11:26 AM
I dont see any new Jerseys insteat of the new unis (and thats a must have)

Orlando new black is missin..

# 49 Sefjones1234 @ 10/04/10 10:46 AM
They don't have the suns retro when barkley was playing. ;( the one with the basketball sun on it

http://www.amazon.com/Kevin-Johnson-Jersey-Throwback-Swingman/dp/B001L5A1PW

# 50 biggity13 @ 10/04/10 02:47 PM
To all of you people that are complaining that Orlando's black jersey isnt in there, have you ever played a NBA video game before. Any new alternate jerseys or hardwood classics that will be worn for the first time this season will be released through a code once the team has worn them in a game

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.