Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 yellowboy91 @ 10/01/10 06:49 PM
shout out to the man who made the cavs look like a team instead of scrubs which everyone pegs us as 216 all day go cavs man cant wait till monday

# 42 KING2672 @ 10/01/10 06:54 PM
U guys were wrong doris smith talked about Lebron joining miami around 3:42

# 43 NoTiCe_O @ 10/01/10 07:33 PM
NO LAG!!!?!?!??!!

If this game is tht smooth on PS3 online i dnt think i'll play anything else

# 44 basehead617 @ 10/01/10 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe24-
What?!?!! It was in last year....Are u kidding???? omg.
no it wasn't.

booing a team in general is OK not individual players going around the league and getting booed.

# 45 stillfeelme @ 10/01/10 07:46 PM
I was suprised to see that many jumpers go in on that Heat vs. Cavs game. Other than that man that was a great game I just think the jump shoothing was a little too high. From what I saw the Heat guy didn't drive as much as he should. Two of the best slashers in the game and he should have been penetrating a tad bit.

Now the Cav's player played to the their teams strengths jumpshooting. The intensity of the game you can feel this game is sick

# 46 Greene_Flash03 @ 10/01/10 07:52 PM
Love the Jazz vs Pistons game. Now this is NBA basketball. Mo and the other dude played this game well. I'm really excited to play online now.

# 47 lkasprzak @ 10/02/10 05:57 AM
I want this game so badly lol :P

# 48 trobinson97 @ 10/02/10 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRose_BRoy17
RIP HAMILTON like a greyhound always in motion....meanwhile he out laying on the floor like Iron Mike, just knocked him out.
Haha, that cracked me up. Right when he got knocked down Harlan started commenting on his "slender frame", I thought it was going to be related to the injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd
What? That wasn't me. I was the one stinking up the gym with Detroit.

Yes you were homie, yes you were.

# 49 abjsuperstar @ 10/02/10 05:18 PM
cant waite till Tuesday.. that online game looked like it had no lag.. i love playing real people but if it has no lag no point playing offline

# 50 HMcCoy @ 10/02/10 07:46 PM
1. "Heat guy" won the last years's OS vetz league, lol. Does not suck.

2. The Cavs were #2 in 3-pt%, even with Bron jacking up 5 per game and Boobie getting limited minutes. CLE should be beastly behind the arc this season and the 2K11 playbook really shows this. They have a ton of plays that give you good looks from deep.

3. Lebron will get a mean chorus of boos as his custom music in my season.

# 51 Lawless66007 @ 10/02/10 11:05 PM
See that just showed how much ya'll really think about the Cavs. LeBron pretty much did us a favor. He got shooters to play with him on this team and he left the shooters here. To the ones that keep saying "there were too many shots made by the Cavs" that's pretty much what this team consist of now. Mo, Parker, Moon, Jamison and Gibson are the pure shooters of this team. It just goes to show what the Cavs are gonna be about this season and this game pretty much showed you LMAO!!

But here were my concerns in that game: The court floor is wrong. The floor is supposed to be just Wine and Gold. There is no blue. the borders around the court are just supposed to be wood and the lettering is Wine. The "CAVALIERS" logo in the middle of the floor is supposed to have 2 sabers crossing in the middle. And the "Wine" color is supposed to be darker. AND they got rid of the mascot Moondog again. I'm hoping this was just a pre-court before launch and not a disrespect towards Cleveland.

Other than that, the 5th can't come fast enough!!

# 52 blingballa333 @ 10/02/10 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawless66007
See that just showed how much ya'll really think about the Cavs. LeBron pretty much did us a favor. He got shooters to play with him on this team and he left the shooters here. To the ones that keep saying "there were too many shots made by the Cavs" that's pretty much what this team consist of now. Mo, Parker, Moon, Jamison and Gibson are the pure shooters of this team. It just goes to show what the Cavs are gonna be about this season and this game pretty much showed you LMAO!!

But here were my concerns in that game: The court floor is wrong. The floor is supposed to be just Wine and Gold. There is no blue. the borders around the court are just supposed to be wood and the lettering is Wine. The "CAVALIERS" logo in the middle of the floor is supposed to have 2 sabers crossing in the middle. And the "Wine" color is supposed to be darker. AND they got rid of the mascot Moondog again. I'm hoping this was just a pre-court before launch and not a disrespect towards Cleveland.

Other than that, the 5th can't come fast enough!!
I'm sorry, but Jamario Moon is NOT a pure shooter.

# 53 frbroussard @ 10/03/10 02:13 AM
Good Game in all 4 users. I saw Sim style of play. The guy wit D Will, looked good using my man. GREAT VIDEO.

# 54 Mikelopedia @ 10/03/10 03:32 AM
I'm actually excited to return to playing online this year. Only played a couple friends in 2k10, was a beast in 2k7, 8 and 9. The ability to play real basketball is further emphasized by each vid I see. Can't flippin wait for tomorrow night, this game is a bball player/coach's dream.

# 55 sargent911 @ 10/03/10 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaman1
heat guy sucks. LOL at the intro saying bosh has the skills of a future hall of famer smh
Really He does but I bet He will beat you any day

# 56 Lawless66007 @ 10/03/10 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
I'm sorry, but Jamario Moon is NOT a pure shooter.
A pure shooter ON THIS TEAM. Sorry if you missed that part, had to make it big enough for you.

# 57 detriotpistonfan @ 10/03/10 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
What are you saying? LeBron shot 40% from 3pt range last season.
he shot 33%, what are you smoking?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.