Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Part 2 coming tomorrow morning, keep an eye out for it.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 RedmanR @ 10/04/10 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furq
Baron not throwing up 30 ft 3 pointers?

Not that sim then is it
Da Czar was playing as the Clippers and I thought it was great the way he used B-Diddy by attacking and breaking down the defense and not jacking up 3 after 3. Nothing wrong with setting up and running plays. After all... Da Czar accomplished what he wanted to defensively or did you even bother to notice

Thanks Czar the video was fresh

# 62 Lubey @ 10/04/10 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
Da Czar was playing as the Clippers and I thought it was great the way he used B-Diddy by attacking and breaking down the defense and not jacking up 3 after 3. Nothing wrong with setting up and running plays. After all... Da Czar accomplished what he wanted to defensively or did you even bother to notice

Thanks Czar the video was fresh
Pretty he was joking and criticizing B-Diddy not Czar.

# 63 80tiesBaBy @ 10/04/10 04:16 AM
Czar back at it again my G. new to the os thing but lovin da breakdowns game of the year........

# 64 Rawdeal28 @ 10/04/10 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I'm not even an NBA fan and I can really appreciate what I saw there. Because it was playing out just like the real thing. Great vid Czar, as always.

Looking forward to part 2!
u know this game is sweet if we got Bcruise up in here anticipating the game. welcome my friend.

Czar, keep doing your thing baby, love it!

# 65 jfsolo @ 10/04/10 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Rome I prefer the 2k cam but when I make videos I get laughed to scorn cause I have found most people HATE that cam. So I force my self to learn to play on one of these side cams for the sake of the viewing public.... LOL
That is taking one for the team big time, because although I love my OS peeps, there is no way I would ever play on one of those dreadful side cams(sorry Broadcast advocates) Big Ups. Czar.

# 66 Da_Czar @ 10/04/10 09:49 AM
Hey family Glad you guys enjoyed that. I was thinking what was something I could get up in a day that would help the family get to tuesday... I am excited for you guys that are into the game to get your hands on it. I am having a blast.

# 67 Da_Czar @ 10/04/10 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80tiesBaBy
Czar back at it again my G. new to the os thing but lovin da breakdowns game of the year........
Welcome home Baby ! Hope you stay awhile. I love this place LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Got my Bobcats! awesome dude. ps. im the guy from twitter tbat asked for a bobcats vid so thanks fam haha
HAHA that is exactly why I put them in there glad you got to check it out.

# 68 richmo @ 10/04/10 02:14 PM
Czar, you plan on doing a "Coach Mode" Coaches Korner, with you calling the plays and seeing how your team executes? For some reason thought about it when I woke up and thought it would be pretty interesting.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.