Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

If you missed part 1, click here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Gosens6 @ 10/04/10 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
I may have missed this but is that the All Star default level?
All Star Simulation my friend.

# 22 kcm139 @ 10/04/10 01:39 PM
I really liked what I saw despite the fact that i'm not really a sim player :P it was awesome.

I loved everything minus the kaman layup where he uses his left hand, brings it nearly parallel to the basket but flicks the ball of the glass. That shot has been in 2k for at least 2 years now (i started playing at 2k9) and its just plain ugly.

I do like the smothering defense on Kaman though near the end. It was pretty amazing. I'm hoping to play sim this year but i have a feeling im sticking with sim pro ... i usually play pro, but i started to go for all star and superstar near the end of 2k10's life cycle

# 23 ltw0303cavs @ 10/04/10 02:05 PM
just great stuff czar! can't wait till tomorrow!

# 24 80tiesBaBy @ 10/04/10 02:34 PM
cant wait to get my mits on dis one. Hours left BABY!!!

# 25 NDAlum @ 10/04/10 02:44 PM
Love it

+ They adjusted to Kaman
+ They took advantage of "Deny Ball" in the post. Your AI guys were simply too aggressive
+ CPU AI looked pretty good and got some open looks

10 hours

# 26 Freak123 @ 10/04/10 03:00 PM
This game looks amazing. Thanks a lot Da-Czar, thanks to you this adds a whole new fun element to the game, I never did the scouting thing before so hopefully it works out for me too.

# 27 ronnieb @ 10/04/10 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Love it

+ They adjusted to Kaman
+ They took advantage of "Deny Ball" in the post. Your AI guys were simply too aggressive
+ CPU AI looked pretty good and got some open looks

10 hours
The way the ai play and adjust in this game is crazy, I ve never seen a sport title behave like this (never try the show, no baseball where I live).
By the way da czar that vid is very helpful and the way you play it make the ai shine.

Great vid thanks

# 28 Jakeness23 @ 10/04/10 03:58 PM
glad they got the commentator yelling BOOM! for bobcats dunks.. but it sounded nothing like how it does in real life, but at least its in there. good vid czar, youre the man.

# 29 jfsolo @ 10/04/10 04:04 PM
Yeah, I like how they put Kaman in Shawshank mode at the end there. Czar went to the well a couple times too many and was given some nice Spaulding sandwiches for his troubles.

# 30 paptester @ 10/04/10 04:14 PM
AT 1:46 Y DID IT READ DEFENSIVE 3 SECOND VIOLATION. SHOULDN'T IT BE OFFENSIVE 3 SECOND VIOLATION

# 31 mikenoob @ 10/04/10 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paptester
AT 1:46 Y DID IT READ DEFENSIVE 3 SECOND VIOLATION. SHOULDN'T IT BE OFFENSIVE 3 SECOND VIOLATION

You misread it, it does say offensive 3 second violation.

# 32 Seahawk76 @ 10/04/10 04:30 PM
Great job as always, Czar. I love the fact that 12 minute quarters will produce realistic scores and stats this year without major slider adjustments. And I've never really messed much with coaching adjustments before but I definitely plan on it this year thanks to your tutorial. Thanks.

# 33 H to the Oza @ 10/04/10 05:28 PM
Great vid like usual!
just one corcern though, why were your posts overplaying so much late in the Q? Like you said they got beat for 4 dunks by playing too aggressive

# 34 ILLSmak @ 10/04/10 07:15 PM
Watching him play in one of the videos reminds me of why I hate 2k's play calling. It takes way too long for them to recognize that you are even calling a play because you have to stand in that stupid blue circle. His big play that set up Kaman in the post ended up getting the touch with about 5 seconds left on the shotclock and he wasn't anywhere near the basket. Ended up banging the 17 foot fade away though.

-Smak

# 35 Sovartus @ 10/04/10 08:45 PM
Czar you are the man... oh and that last dunk Anderson did was my mo cap.... feels good to see it.

# 36 Merker @ 10/04/10 08:59 PM
DC,
Do the Coach Profiles effect the playstyle of the teams this year? If so, how much. Last year you could see it a little in the sims, but not much. I'm more concerned with the games I'm actually playing anyway. I found that to really effect how cats played, I had to go in and "coach-up" the tendencies of each player.

Any info you can pass on is great, just to hold a brotha over till tomorrow (no midnight release in my part of San Diego)

# 37 McBeastie @ 10/05/10 12:11 AM
I don't know about that Stephen Jackson dunk... dude took one step then hopped eye-level to the rim. How many S. Jackson dunk vids do you see up on YouTube?? LOL he ain't never had jumps like that.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.