Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

Product Description

GET THE ONLY TRUE 5-ON-5 NBA GAME ON THE APP STORE! Made to maximize the iPhone 4 and iPod touch Retina Display, NBA Elite 11 by EA SPORTSTM delivers full-court pro-hoops action with updated rosters for all 30 Association teams, over 450 favorite players and unlockable legends, the all-new 3-Point Shootout Mode, and commentary from ESPN’s TV trio Mike Breen, Mark Jackson, and Jeff Van Gundy.

Key Features

ROLL WITH REAL SUPERSTARS AND TRUE LEGENDS
Take over the game with scoring leader Kevin Durant and other NBA stars of today. Or unlock up to 30 legends and elevate your game to a fantasy realm. Run the point with Magic Johnson, rattle the rim with Darryl Dawkins, or dominate the paint with all-time great Bill Russell.

GO 5-ON-5 AND RAISE YOUR GAME TO THE ELITE LEVEL
NBA Elite 11 by EA SPORTSTM is the only game for iPod touch® & iPhone® that lets you truly simulate 5-on-5 NBA action. Enter all the NBA arenas and see how all 30 teams of the East and West match up in Exhibition play, through an 82-Game Season, and in the do-or-die Playoffs. Even play the All-Star game!

DISPLAY YOUR TOUCH WITH THE ALL-NEW 3-POINT SHOOTOUT
For quick and casual fun, pick any players you want for a 3-Point Shootout. Stage an All-Star duel in Season Mode or let it rain in a random exhibition.

SEE THE SUPERIORITY WITH AMAZING GRAPHICS AND IMPROVED GAMEPLAY
The in-your-face graphic quality brings the game to life in the palm of your hand – especially with the iPhone 4/iPod Touch Retina Display. Stay on your toes against opponents with smarter AI. Make game-changing plays with improved defensive control. And pull off high-flying alley-oops and ankle-busting crossovers with updated animations. From pregame to the final buzzer, capture the total look and feel of the NBA!

Product Specifications

Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Ship Date: October 2010
Genre: Sports

©2010 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks are the Property of their respective owners.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 GaryT531 @ 10/07/10 06:49 PM
looks a lot like nba live 2001 on ps2

# 2 charter04 @ 10/07/10 08:24 PM
I think that's just NBA Elite 11 that didn't make it to the 360 or ps3! That is what happened to it! HA HA JK

# 3 DonWuan @ 10/07/10 09:55 PM
Hate to be funny but that doesnt look much different then the 360 version. Wonder if jesus is in this version. JK it looks cool for the iphone and hopefully they didnt forget about android.

# 4 inkpimp007 @ 10/07/10 10:22 PM
This is about as far as EA needs to take there basketball series.

# 5 yungflo @ 10/08/10 01:31 AM
nba live 06 came out for the cell phone? thats awesome!

this will easily earn some cash for them, especially if they promote an nba games, during half times. just put that on the big monitor. and people will download.

I never understood apps, they don't appeal to me, but whatever.

# 6 DocHolliday @ 10/08/10 03:03 PM
I played last years, and it was terrible, as I assume 11 will be. Its a half assed port of old software with no thought behind getting it to run on a phone with no control pad.

# 7 YUNGMONEY GAME @ 10/14/10 06:26 PM
HA HA HA HA HA ELITE; THATS CUTE........ AWWWWWWWWW

# 8 LilE2k04 @ 10/21/10 12:43 PM
the fans look like they do on PS3

# 9 23 @ 10/22/10 12:53 PM
there is a button on screen you slide with you finger and I believe another to shoot with. Same with passing... Cant remember initially but its okay.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.