Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 11 week 7 roster and rating changes.

Quote:
  • Over 200+ transactions, depth chart moves, and player ratings adjustments in this week's update.
  • Two superstars earn their elite 99 Overall rating back this week! Madden NFL 10 cover athlete Troy Polamalu and Chris Johnson are back at 99OVR.
  • All of the Week NFL Trade Deadline deals are in the roster update this week. Mike Bell/Jerome Harrison swapping teams in Philly and Cleveland, Alex Magee to Tampa Bay, and Anthony Smith to Green Bay.
  • Three big stars hitting the IR (Injured Reserve) this week: Shawne Merriman (SD), DeMeco Ryans (HOU), and Jermichael Finley (GB).
  • Over 15 new player additions to the rosters this week including former reality TV star Jesse Holley, Chad Hall out of Air Force, and Mike Newton in Indianapolis.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RedZoneD25 @ 10/21/10 04:50 PM
Still not touching the 1-5 49ers I see.

I don't think the problem with the ratings is the team anymore I just believe "average" is still too high, with the jump to mid-80s possible in a week.

My idea for a good system:

20 OVR to 55 OVR= "scrub" players

56 OVR to 64 OVR = "below average" players

65 OVR to 70 OVR = "average" players

71 OVR to 79 OVR = "good" players

80 OVR to 84 OVR = "very good" players

85 OVR to 89 OVR = "great" players

90 OVR to 94 OVR = "elite" players

Think about it, even the best players today aren't the greatest of all time (save maybe Peyton Manning)...A more stretched ratings system would show that. The only way this happens is if the players have no say in the ratings. As it is, I remember 3 or 4 instances of players whining their way into better Madden ratings. It still has to be by perception obviously but I don't believe We should EVER see a 96 or 97 OVR UNLESS it is one of the unanimously living legends of our time (again, Peyton Manning)

Just my two cents. Glad to see this update has a lot of changes.

# 2 OutcastNeedhelp37 @ 10/21/10 04:57 PM
I can't update the roster without being access to xbox live gold membership.There's should be a title update that will includes the roster update.I don't like the access online feature in these sports game made by EA sports.

# 3 Spen @ 10/21/10 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutcastNeedhelp37
I can't update the roster without being access to xbox live gold membership.There's should be a title update that will includes the roster update.I don't like the access online feature in these sports game made by EA sports.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w6no4c

There is.

(USB FLASH DRIVE ONLY) Instructions on installing:

XTAFGUI:
http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/xbox360pc/...lease_Gui_.rar

Modio:
http://hwcdn.net/v9j7n5m8/cds/Modio.zip
http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

1) Start NCAA/Madden (or whatever game your trying to update) and save any dummy in-game roster onto your formatted USB. Unique identifiers will be tagged on that file that will be needed for the roster your trying to load on your 360.

2) Connect your formatted USB with the dummy in-game roster to your pc and use USBXTAFGUI_v32BETA2 to read it. Xport360, Xplorer360 etc. don't offer USB support.

3) Folder Navigation is a little different with the updated version of USBXTAFGUI_v32BETA2.

a. File>Open Drive
b. Data Partition>Content
c. Go into the directory that is not 0000000000000000 the exact numbers vary
d. 45410900 (NCAA11 Folder)
e. 00000001 This folder contains the in-game roster saves
f. Extract the dummy in-game roster from your formatted USB ROSTER-ROSTER_AUG01_07h21
g. Minimize USBXTAFGUI_v32BETA2 You need to remember this location for later

4) Start Modio It takes a few moments to load.

a. Click the M in the top left corner>Click Open the Resigner
b. Load the extracted dummy in-game roster file. ROSTER-ROSTER_AUG01_07h21 was the name of mines
c. Click Reload Id's You can save the ID set or write down the id's (profile id and device id)
d. Close that window out and open a new resigner window Repeat steps 4) a+b+c
e. Load the internet downloaded roster file. Roster-FAIRDALEKINGSV1
f. Input the Device & Profile ID's appropriately from step 7. These are unique Identifiers for your console and USB -> Click "Save ID Set"
g. Click Rehash and Resign The lower left corner will flash Rehased & Resigned briefly, and you will hear a beep
h. Click File Contents tab DO THIS BEFORE YOU CLOSEOUT step 4) g If you do closeout just reload the rehashed file
i. Right Click the file and rename it appropriately Roster-FAIRDALEKINGSV1 to ROSTER-ROSTER_AUG01_07h21

5) Close out Modio & do a second Rename of the rehashed and resigned file in windows In Modio step 4) i. you renamed the tag So now in windows rename the actual file to the same name Roster-FAIRDALEKINGSV1 to ROSTER-ROSTER_AUG01_07h21
6) Load USBXTAFGUI_v32BETA2 navigate to extracted dummy in-game roster file location on the USB Step 3) f
7) Delete the dummy roster file located at Step 3) f. & 6) You must delete the old file before you inject the new file
8) Inject the New Rehashed and Resigned file. The file from step 4
9) Load your formatted USB with the new rehashed, resigned and renamed roster file onto your XBOX
360, and load the rosters into the game.

# 4 RedZoneD25 @ 10/21/10 06:01 PM
Or...if you have XBL Silver, just go to "depth chart" and it'll DL.

# 5 vemnox @ 10/21/10 08:16 PM
Is this out now or tomorrow morning?

# 6 phant030 @ 10/21/10 08:18 PM
99 rating may not be the problem, but how easily the rating is attained....the rating calculation needs to be altered so players wont reach 99 so easy

# 7 Peji911 @ 10/21/10 08:34 PM
Is this out yet?

# 8 wrightnreyes @ 10/22/10 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokez4DAyz
Revis? Revis gave up a td, that was questionable. Bailey gave up a 32 yd td to Braylon Edwards...How does Revis get a downgrade, and everyone knows he's injured? Madden didn't downgrade anyoneplaying injured and not playing well. Also Braylon Edwards catches everything now, tired of him dropping balls in Madden. Also our offensive lines should get pass blocking upgrade, Sanchez only sacked 8 times in 6 games. I gotta see the roster tomorrow so I see what else was done besides the printed stuff. I like Troy getting back his 99, CJ is such a cheese it doesn't matter if he's 99 or not.
The update people don't like the Jets. Every week they have the fewest changes. Usually it's like 2 or 3. Then you see teams with 8 and it's frustrating.

CJ going back to a 99 is a joke. It probably doesn't matter like you said but still. He's averaging 4.3 YPC and is coming off a game where he did nothing all game and boosted his YPC on a garbage 40 yd run under 2 minutes up by over 20.

# 9 daniverson1973 @ 10/22/10 12:04 PM
I like the bucs trading for DL alex magee, they need all the help they can get on D

# 10 brahmagoul @ 10/22/10 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
I like the bucs trading for DL alex magee, they need all the help they can get on D
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Magee still looked like he was on the Chiefs in the latest update despite what the update info says.

# 11 brahmagoul @ 10/22/10 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Magee still looked like he was on the Chiefs in the latest update despite what the update info says.
Nevermind. I see it now.

# 12 crabcola @ 10/22/10 03:24 PM
The update info claims Bradford went to an 84, but he is still an 83. No bigger, though.

Sent from my Droid via Tapatalk Pro

# 13 daniverson1973 @ 10/22/10 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
yah, in real-life, magee is actually is huge pickup for the BUCs, he can play inside or at end and besides their rookie DT's & roy miller, their line sucks!

# 14 stlrell @ 10/22/10 04:49 PM
Can anybody hook me up with these rosters for PS3 on a winzip file??? Pleeeaassee!!!??? I'm out here on a deployment trying to keep up with these rosters.....madden is all i got out here, I would really appreciate it!

# 15 toughfighter83 @ 10/23/10 09:26 PM
does anyone have the week 7 roster updates for xbox 360 for download for offline users?

# 16 RedZoneD25 @ 10/25/10 03:10 AM
Hopefully Riley Cooper gets a HUGE bump in the next update. He made probably one of the most insane catches I've seen all year today.

# 17 Spen @ 10/25/10 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughfighter83
does anyone have the week 7 roster updates for xbox 360 for download for offline users?

http://osatwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451100

# 18 OutcastNeedhelp37 @ 10/25/10 02:18 PM
Is there a safer way to update rosters w9ithout downloading between my xbox 360 and PC without harming them?

# 19 Dreno @ 10/25/10 05:49 PM
Will the roster update happen in OF ever?

# 20 patrick_m_walsh @ 01/04/11 08:02 PM
Can someone please upload the xbox 360 madden roster file again? The previous upload was deleted.

Thanks in advance!! :-)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.