Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 11 week 8 roster and rating changes.

Quote:
"It's been another busy week of transactions and rating adjustments in the NFL. Here are a few of the highlights:

* Ray Lewis jumps all the way up to a 99 Swagger and 96 Overall this week after a huge game last week
* Chris Johnson-Mr. CJ2K-has been having an up and down 2010 season. He falls back down to a 98 Overall this week after his 24 carry/66 yards performance against Philadelphia last Sunday.
* Vernon Davis is inching closer and closer to that elusive 99 Overall rating. VD is all the way up to a 98 Overall this week.
* Approximately 275+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this Week 8 update."

Check out all the changes, right here.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 StreetCarp @ 10/28/10 06:00 PM
Uh, yeah...Sergio Brown (undrafted rookie for the Patriots) is a SS, not a LB.

# 2 patsfan188 @ 10/28/10 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetCarp
Uh, yeah...Sergio Brown (undrafted rookie for the Patriots) is a SS, not a LB.
lol ya he is

# 3 Palo20 @ 10/28/10 10:37 PM
Good to see Ray Lewis at 99 Swagger........

# 4 MizzyMike05 @ 10/29/10 12:57 AM
when i download the roster update from the playstation network, none of these changes have taken effect. how come? did they not update the ps3 servers yet?

# 5 X12Celtics3 @ 10/29/10 06:19 AM
Its very annoying that Brown is listed as a linebacker... I mean, even if these ratings guys don't ever watch NFL games, I think its safe to assume that a 210 lb defensive player is a DB, not a linebacker.

I'm glad that Light is finally getting the decreases that he has deserved for two years, but they should be more dramatic. He should be in the low eighties at the highest.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.