Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 11 week 11 roster and rating changes.

Quote:
It's been another busy week of transactions and rating adjustments in the NFL. Madden fans please take note: This will be the final online roster update before the Thanksgiving Holiday break (no Week 12 update). We will be back with another update in Week 13. Here are a few of the highlights for this week:
  • Michael Vick jumps all the way up to a 93 Overall (previously was 87 Overall) after his historic performance on Monday Night Football. The Eagles team overall rating also moves up from 82 to 84 this week.
  • Approximately 390+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this Week 10 update.
  • Massive player equipment update this week with over 200 equipment changes in this week's roster

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 OutcastNeedhelp37 @ 11/17/10 04:40 PM
How do I update my roster without an online pass?

# 2 tommyboii2008 @ 11/17/10 05:19 PM
The fact that they had to point out the "Massive player equipment updates" shows u where Maddens mindset is..

# 3 Freak123 @ 11/17/10 05:52 PM
Sweet...haven't played Madden in a while since 2K11 and Black Ops came out, but I might just play it again because I have always loved Vick's game, now he is rated appropriately. Vick for MVP! (Peyton probably will win it again though, damn his near perfection, LOL )

# 4 ROME42 @ 11/17/10 06:14 PM
When Is It Going Live??

# 5 KANE699 @ 11/17/10 06:45 PM
The equipment updates are mentioned because there haven't been any changes this year, its for all the equipment buffs out there.

# 6 sniperhare @ 11/17/10 08:45 PM
Don Carey's new rating is cut off, what is it? Thanks for getting that update by the way, he's been self edited to a 70 OVR FS in my game for awhile and I want to see how off I was in rating him.

# 7 bullg8rdaddy @ 11/18/10 12:54 PM
Great stuff, sniper! Thanks!

# 8 Senator Palmer @ 11/18/10 03:36 PM
While we're updating Vick, can we get rid of the cornrows, which he cut off in 2007?

# 9 Hova57 @ 11/18/10 03:46 PM
Haynesworth needs to fall down to 84-88 or even lower he's not playing like a player in the 90's

# 10 cashmoney805 @ 11/18/10 10:56 PM
would really appreciate an offline roster

# 11 jonesha2000 @ 11/18/10 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipedawg305
Great I hope Armanti gets gloves finally & David Cloweny dreads... Cause dat boi was mad @ Jimmy Clausen down in the redzone, lined up far left wideopen when Talib came in from the 8 front in the box to cover him, it was funny!! Jimmy is playing like a srub no wonder his fell that far in the draft.
Yeah man, I swear that was some foolishness. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes and even then I thought my eyes was playing tricks on me.

# 12 seriousluboy83 @ 11/19/10 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
The equipment updates are mentioned because there haven't been any changes this year, its for all the equipment buffs out there.
One question did you come thru for dem Bucs???

# 13 Senator Palmer @ 11/19/10 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
You can't change art work on the rosters with a roster update. If you want no cornrows on vick then wait till Madden 12
I didn't realize that until I listened to that podcast about not being able to change pictures because of the file it's in. I thought it would be a pretty simple fix because of the way they can patch uniform tweakes in. That, and I remember a time when we were able to edit everything on a player from the haircut to shoe size.

Really no excuse, though. Like I said, he cut 'em off three years ago.

# 14 stopper654 @ 11/20/10 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipedawg305
Ok I can't wait till Jan.
I CANT WAIT TILL FEB!!!!!!

# 15 Foo4Everlong @ 11/21/10 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Yes, thanks KANE! It's nice to hear that u helped with getting these teams 100% correct with respect to accessories and whatnot. I was very happy to see that equiptment changes were made cuz I was getting sick of making changes before I even play a game. Now hopefully everything will be just about perfect and I won't have to spend so much time editting just to play a game. Thanks again KANE! Later

P.S. By the way, where are your changes posted? Over at the EA boards? Or just sent straight to the devs?

# 16 bhorgesjr @ 11/22/10 12:19 PM
Anyone Please? I do i update my rosters without a internet connection directly to the ps3 system, is there a possible download and if so how does it work?

# 17 BDKiiing @ 11/22/10 03:22 PM
Quote:
He was locked up and nobody cared for Vick. He was a nobody, he was just a convict.......
speak for yourself, and who gave you the right to judge people like that?!

# 18 cjone03 @ 11/23/10 11:31 PM
Quote:
He was locked up and nobody cared for Vick. He was a nobody, he was just a convict.......

Even last year he did nothing and scouts thought he had lost a step and was not right.

Sure he has played well for what? 4-5 games this year. Hardly a good enough dose to make him the next coming of Jesus.

People need to relax. Let him actually do this longer and vs top teams.
What the packers, colts, or gaints aint good enough for u

# 19 KANE699 @ 11/24/10 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo4Everlong
Yes, thanks KANE! It's nice to hear that u helped with getting these teams 100% correct with respect to accessories and whatnot. I was very happy to see that equiptment changes were made cuz I was getting sick of making changes before I even play a game. Now hopefully everything will be just about perfect and I won't have to spend so much time editting just to play a game. Thanks again KANE! Later

P.S. By the way, where are your changes posted? Over at the EA boards? Or just sent straight to the devs?

They are listed in the Ea version of the rosters on their site, I will try to get more equipment changes into the next update of rosters and that should be it.

# 20 Instant C1a55ic @ 11/25/10 02:48 AM
Would like to see some love for LB Joe Mays of the Broncos. Call me bias, but the man has been on a tear since he has been starting. Every time they actually tackle someone Mays is in or around the tackle. Maybe just a AWR or TKL boost?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.