Home
Pro Evo 2011 News Post

Check out the Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 patch details, via WENB.

Quote:
  • Released November 24th
  • AI pressure more in certain situation (especially when crossing)
  • Cursor switching improved, including when ball is crossed
  • Difficulty and success rate of Rainbow Flicks has been changed (more difficult)
  • Transfer fees in ML has been reworked
  • You can turn off player names above CPU players
  • Shooting has been tweaked
  • Chants have been refined or changed

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Qb @ 11/30/10 02:36 PM
But wasn't it a much longer wait last year... like three months? On a related note, I caught something else over at PESfan. Apparently this update is version 1.02, while we (US PS3ers) are still on v1.00... so what are we missing from the first update?

# 22 jvalverde88 @ 11/30/10 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
But wasn't it a much longer wait last year... like three months? On a related note, I caught something else over at PESfan. Apparently this update is version 1.02, while we (US PS3ers) are still on v1.00... so what are we missing from the first update?
I could of sworn US PS3 users got the update around the same time as the UK PS3 users. I thought the long wait for the patch was for PES 2010. The 1.01 update was:

Quote:
Version 1.01 or the September Update was an official free online update to PES 2011 which was provided by Konami.
Due to many gamers receiving the game before the release, online mode was disabled. This update included Online Legends, Online Mode and Community to the online menu.

# 23 HiTEqMETHOD @ 11/30/10 07:31 PM
Late December.....why!?!?!?!?

# 24 phillyfan23 @ 12/01/10 01:04 AM
patch impressions:

1) Player switching went from a D to a B....Still not perfect but SIGNIFICANTLY more responsive and accurate and will eliminate 95 percent of the pre-patch cpu thru-ball goals.

2) Cpu is harder on top player than before, pressure is higher but still not close nor crazy as Fifa 11's pressure. You will still need to play patiently and build up attacks to have success.

3) passing accuracy is less than pre-patch so an Andrea Pirlo will feel like Pirlo when compared to Ambrosini. Still slightly too accurate but better than pre-patch IMO.

4) Shooting is better....I don't hit the net more, but it's easier to not miss the net by 20 meters.

Played 5 matches all using Sampdoria last night on Top player....played against all teams of skill levels from the bad ( Blackpool ) to the elite ( Milan) and the game felt right. The discrepancy of teams' skills and capabilities are well represented.

Playing using Sampdoria and using Milan are two different things. You just can't AFFORD to be too creative using Samp or the game will punish you.

the patch really refined this game. It went from a very raw product with potential to polished and finished game now. Very happy with the patch, it sux that the US users will get it more than a month later, but at least you guys know you will be getting a quality patch.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.