Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rockchisler @ 11/23/10 10:02 AM
Nice work......

# 2 PH1LLYSFINEST13 @ 11/23/10 10:22 AM
This guy is so Nice with the videos man! Hopefully one day he will make one for 76ers.. He could do a homecoming one of when we trade Iguodala and he comes back into town struggling to make a jumper like in real life. Then Evan Turner and Jrue Holiday can go off on him.lol

# 3 ThatRadioGuy @ 11/23/10 10:51 AM
It looks like it has serious, serious problems. Like it's faulty or something. I know it's "style" of editing and such but .. and here's a tip for you kids at home how not to do something on The Interwebs .. if you're streaming a video on YouTube or here .. when you make 1 trillion edits and put in flashes on the cuts and other such ADHD inspired compulsions .. it just looks like the video is "broke" .. like it's not working right. You sit there and wonder, "Well, is it skipping frames .. am I not getting a proper stream? Am I losing packets or what's wrong here?" It doesn't come through as stylish or progressive. On-line, that kind of thing just looks broke and it doesn't work.

It's not really good or bad.

It's just not really "watchable".

# 4 Pared @ 11/23/10 11:00 AM
It def. is too much. I feel like I'm about to have a seizure. Wow.

# 5 Pezell04x @ 11/23/10 11:09 AM
my eyes hurt

# 6 rjmdeuce79 @ 11/23/10 03:38 PM
Good work but I have to agree with it being a bit much. Funny to see Lebron hit the stepback three in Andy's face and proceed to mock the "goose" that he,mo and jamario came up with.

# 7 walliworld @ 11/23/10 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ck3d50xf4n
The music was a little much. Really you should have thrown in crowd boos and maybe some beer bottles being chucked on the floor. James isn't going to shine here. The Cavs are going to give Miami a good old-fashioned beat-down. I said it before the season and I will say it now, Miami won't even get home court advantage in the first round. I'll give Miami 47 victories this season, and that's IF they avoid any more major injuries. But that's not going to happen. They should just hope they can stay above .500. These clowns are going to be a bigger bust than the 2004 Lakers. Just goes to show Queen James is the most overrated player in NBA history. He'll be lucky if he ever gets a ring.
Good Video, lighting and music was not that good though

It's a LONG season bro. 47 wins?? They got 47 wins last year with only DWade. Cavs had 60 wins last two seasons with Lebron. They deserve at least 55 games prediction.

Heat aren't even playing that good yet and they are in 4th place which gives them home court 1st round... They will make it to East Coast Finals at least. Come playoff time, Who can beat them in a series? Not just one and done. It's hard to beat the same team 4 games.

# 8 RUFFNREADY @ 11/23/10 07:39 PM
What..! Are we all movie and video critics now? please.. This is a great video and it deserves a standing ovation. Keep up the great work SHADY0018. You keep making them; and i'll keep watching them. cheers, gamers

# 9 Shelb @ 11/23/10 08:46 PM
I like the video except that LeBron went off for 300 in Cleveland and no one wants to see that.

# 10 Beastly Wayz @ 11/23/10 09:55 PM
Honestly Shady, this isnt one of your best works, I have seen every video you post. I didnt really care for this video. The Music, Effects, overall video, just wasnt "IT", but hey who am I to judge, Please dont let "critics" stop you from doing your amazing work. See you on your next piece......

# 11 aloncho11 @ 11/23/10 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
my eyes hurt
Same here...don't know if it is for the same reason as me

# 12 OGKing @ 11/24/10 02:19 AM
It's unbelievable how good these videos are.

# 13 BigRick47 @ 11/29/10 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFNREADY
What..! Are we all movie and video critics now? please.. This is a great video and it deserves a standing ovation. Keep up the great work SHADY0018. You keep making them; and i'll keep watching them. cheers, gamers
Thank you! People need to quit gripeing and enjoy it for what it is. Great vid Shady!

# 14 hitmanwa @ 11/29/10 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRick47
Thank you! People need to quit gripeing and enjoy it for what it is. Great vid Shady!
Yes, great video.

# 15 dking_11 @ 12/03/10 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ck3d50xf4n
The music was a little much. Really you should have thrown in crowd boos and maybe some beer bottles being chucked on the floor. James isn't going to shine here. The Cavs are going to give Miami a good old-fashioned beat-down. I said it before the season and I will say it now, Miami won't even get home court advantage in the first round. I'll give Miami 47 victories this season, and that's IF they avoid any more major injuries. But that's not going to happen. They should just hope they can stay above .500. These clowns are going to be a bigger bust than the 2004 Lakers. Just goes to show Queen James is the most overrated player in NBA history. He'll be lucky if he ever gets a ring.

So much for that beating.

Good job Shady, has there ever been a video he's done that didn't disappoint? Lol.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.