Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

NBA 2K11 patch v1.2 is available for the PS3 and 360. Please post your impressions here.

Just in case you missed them last night, here are the patch details.

Note - THIS PATCH WILL WORK WITH YOUR PRE-EXISTING ASSOCIATION OR SEASON.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 641 penny80 @ 12/29/10 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito_da_capo
The guy he quoted spelled Shouting instead of shooting.
lol
sorry misswrite

hahahaha
btw there are improvements on non shooting fouls?
or they are always invisible after patch?

ty again

# 642 carlito_da_capo @ 12/29/10 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny80
lol
sorry misswrite

hahahaha
btw there are improvements on non shooting fouls?
or they are always invisible after patch?

ty again
I've been fouled taking a few jump shots, one was from the 3 point line resulting in a four point play. It still doesn't happen as much as it should.

# 643 Spear @ 12/29/10 07:30 PM
PC or PS3?

I'm late to the party, forgive me.

# 644 Guffers @ 12/29/10 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
I just downloaded the patch last week. I haven't really played very much, been hooked on GT5, but tonight I decided to play. I saved the game after a bucket in the second, and came back later to finish. After loading the game, I have now experience three successive freezes. Any ideas as to what I should do next? I am not very far into my Association because I was waiting on the patch so should I look at deleting my game data and going from there or what?
This happened to me on the 360 post patch. I deleted everything NBA 2K11 related from my HD, game data, saves and the patch, then I reinstalled everything. No problems so far but I'm keeping multiple Association saves just in case.

# 645 Spear @ 12/30/10 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threes_Co.
Which one should you get?
Yeah.

Pretty torn between the two. I play mostly offline but I don't want to get the short end of the stick by playing the PC version.

# 646 prime21time37 @ 12/31/10 11:35 AM
just got game (yeah, finally). havnt played much more than some practice and play now games, but i want to say that this game is sick. anyone who is on the fence is definetly missing out. im sure there will be some aggravations, but the gameplay is simply amazing. this game has more potential to be PERFECT than any other sports game. even the show. i will post some more later after i get some more play time. just wanted to give initial response. wish i had game before patch as i could give some more insight to any changes, but so far i can see this game in constant rotation.

# 647 vikingsfan1 @ 12/31/10 08:02 PM
IMO I feel the patch screwed up the Human shooting. I always play ALLSTAR but it impossible to hit decent shots or wide open shots. CPU will run you out of the gym on anything higher then Pro. I am killing the CPU on Pro and with slider on Pro it so one sided for the CPU. I was playing Default ALLSTAR before patch.

# 648 Los Angeles Lakers @ 01/04/11 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsfan1
IMO I feel the patch screwed up the Human shooting. I always play ALLSTAR but it impossible to hit decent shots or wide open shots. CPU will run you out of the gym on anything higher then Pro. I am killing the CPU on Pro and with slider on Pro it so one sided for the CPU. I was playing Default ALLSTAR before patch.
I just said this in another thread, but the patch definitely screwed with the shot releases. Why I don't know but it did.

Go into practice and shoot jumpers with shot feedback. All releases are earlier now. You have to release before the peak of the jump. I've found the best point to shoot at is slightly after you raise up for the shot, but it varies from player to player.

Adjusting to the post-patch shooting saved the game for me. Otherwise it'd be damn near unplayable.

Although I've adjusted to it myself, I think they need to release another patch to fix this as not everyone is going to realize that the jump shooting has changed.

# 649 -ENiGMA724- @ 01/04/11 05:34 AM
hate the contested shots after the patch

# 650 blues rocker @ 01/04/11 12:24 PM
after a long time playing the game post patch...i have to say I love the patch. the game is near flawless at this point. the patch addressed a my main gripe with the game (which was the lack of contact and contested shots in the paint). After the patch I am seeing lots of body contact on layups and dunks...before the patch you could just jump right over defenders in the paint and make dunks and layups with ease...now dunks and layups are not a guaranteed score...which is great. Now you actually need a clear path to the hoop to pull off a dunk or layup, which is more realistic.

# 651 erickonasis @ 01/04/11 03:23 PM
i wish the patch could fix my 2k11 disc...got a damm crack in the center of it from them darn tight friggin cd cases. Had to buy a brand new one today spending money i dont have right now

# 652 bado123 @ 01/04/11 05:56 PM
WHY ARE THERE STILL NO CPU TRADES IN ASSOCIATION MODE?

# 653 Scruffychicken @ 01/04/11 09:55 PM
Wasn't there too MANY trades before the patch? I think they got the amount of trades about right, I just question the trade choices that are made sometimes.

# 654 erickonasis @ 01/05/11 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23
Why didn't you buy a used one at Gamestop, then take back the cracked one before a week was up? Or buy a used one period?
TRUST me i tried that but not one Gamestop in my area had one Used..No one here in Philly seems to be trading it in...the lady checked for me for a used one at their stores

# 655 jeebs9 @ 01/05/11 12:40 PM
I notice defender jumping the pass and then not making a attempt at a steal when the opponent lead passes into the corner for 3 pointers.

# 656 Neisha2013 @ 02/23/11 10:12 PM
Can someone give me the link to the Xbox 360 patch? thanks in advance

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.