Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post

Some you may, or may not know about, via EB Games.

The #1 selling, highest rated baseball franchise is back in MLB® The Show '11. Experience new ways to play The Show with the NEW PURE Analog controls. Team up in ALL NEW CO-OP play, get called up to the Big Leagues with new and improved Road to the Show features and compete for real world prizes in MLB® The Show's ALL NEW Challenge of the Week
  • ALL NEW Analog PURE Hitting and Pitching: Use the DUALSHOCK®3 analog sticks as a new way to experience MLB® The Show.
  • ALL NEW CO-OP play: 1-4 player co-op mode with 2-on 2- online multiplayer New and improved Road to the Show Increase your skills and get called up to The Big Leagues.
  • Challenge of the Week online mode Weekly baseball fix. Big time prizes.
  • New Home Run Derby with PlayStation® Move
  • The Authentic MLB® experience

Pre-Order MLB The Show ’11 from GameStop to receive a Free Premium Trial of MLB.TV. 30 days of MLB.TV Premium Access brings all the action of the MLB right to your console. True HD with superior picture optimization, DVR-controls and streaming live content will ensure your never miss a crucial moment.

Co-op Mode
1-4 Players
Number of Online Players
1-4 Players
Number of Players
1-4 Players

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 cadarn @ 01/24/11 01:15 PM
I basically quit playing mlb 10 in December after the computer would still make stupid trades and signings without my permission in franchise mode, even with manual settings. I'm pretty certain I'll be getting 11 as it sounds more fun.

Does anyone know if Coop mode (not online) will allow more than 2 players on the same team? Just wondering if my buddies will be able to do 3 or 4 players vs cpu.

# 62 Joey @ 01/24/11 04:58 PM
According to Enigma in the impressions thread, it sounds like you can only play 2vs2. Here's what he said about it:

Co-op can not be played in franchise mode this year. (they tried but it will be next year)

It can only be played in exhibition and online.

Only two PS3s can do co-op online with the current network. Meaning...

If you and a friend are on one PS3 in the same room, you can play against either the CPU online, two other people on the same console somewhere else online, or against one person online.

You and a friend on another PS3 somewhere else can play co-op versus the CPU online as well.

(2vs2)
(2vs1)
(2vsCPU)

Local you can have 4 people on one console (2vs2), (2vs1) and (2vsCPU).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadarn
I basically quit playing mlb 10 in December after the computer would still make stupid trades and signings without my permission in franchise mode, even with manual settings. I'm pretty certain I'll be getting 11 as it sounds more fun.

Does anyone know if Coop mode (not online) will allow more than 2 players on the same team? Just wondering if my buddies will be able to do 3 or 4 players vs cpu.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.