Home
WWE All Stars News Post

THQ Fighting Community Managers Aaron “Tank” Kaufman and Marcus “Hammer” Stephenson sent along this Seasons Beatings card. We wanted to share it with you.

Happy Holidays!

Game: WWE All StarsReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
WWE All Stars Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JohnDoe8865 @ 12/22/10 10:36 PM
Doesn't happen to come with a patch for the crap-tastic WWE SvR 2011 does it?

# 2 THQ Tank @ 12/23/10 12:24 AM
JohnDoe, it does actually. If you are a Playstation 3 owner you can download our patch that came out yesterday with the release of our DLC Pack #2 (The Nexus). The patch includes some gameplay fixes. If you are a XBOX 360 owner, we're waiting on MSFT to approve and the patch should be out shortly. We're in the hands of MSFT on that one.

So to answer your question, yes.

Thanks,
Tank

# 3 JohnDoe8865 @ 12/23/10 12:45 AM
I'll be anxiously awaiting the 360 patch to see if it can redeem the game at all. Thanks Tank.

# 4 DontHateOnNumber2 @ 12/23/10 02:47 AM
Redeem? I actually enjoy the game very much. I just got CAW Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel to win #1 Tag Team contendership. I am curious as to what that patch will amend though.

# 5 DontHateOnNumber2 @ 12/23/10 02:48 AM
Almost forgot, thanks for the card. Nice to see Santa giving Dwayne the business lol

# 6 Streets @ 12/23/10 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THQ Tank
JohnDoe, it does actually. If you are a Playstation 3 owner you can download our patch that came out yesterday with the release of our DLC Pack #2 (The Nexus). The patch includes some gameplay fixes. If you are a XBOX 360 owner, we're waiting on MSFT to approve and the patch should be out shortly. We're in the hands of MSFT on that one.

So to answer your question, yes.

Thanks,
Tank
Is it going to reset all the movesets I edited, teams I made, and progress that I have made in my WWE Universe?

# 7 ExtremeGamer @ 12/23/10 05:08 PM
So is there actual patch notes, or is it just "gameplay fixes"? LOL

# 8 JohnDoe8865 @ 12/23/10 05:30 PM
Yeah I was going to ask for a patch list/patch notes, but I completely forgot to put it in my post, b/c I was flabbergasted that someone from THQ actually publicly "spoke" about the game, directed at my comment no less, LOL.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.