Home
News Post

We, at Operation Sports, wish you and yours a very safe and happy Holiday season. Hope you get everything you wish for and much more.

After you've opened your presents (tonight, or in the morning), share with us what you received.

Don't forget to pull for the Dallas Cowboys.

Member Comments
# 101 iAM-IncReDiBLe- @ 12/26/10 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnes12eaglesfan
You got one sock? Where is the other one?!
Lmao OS has truly been making me laugh lately. Of course I got a few pairs of them.

# 102 Keython-2 @ 12/26/10 12:07 PM
I got what I wished for everyday and that is my family. I thank the LORD everyday for bringing me my family. I also witness the beat down of the Lakers by the Heat. What a good game. 96-80 (I believe). Now all the have to do is beat boston and their straight. I smell a championship ring coming our way!

# 103 Keython-2 @ 12/26/10 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
Ahhhh...

40" Samsung 3D TV (Series 7) from the wife....(will have to get the glasses)
Also-- A Team and Other Guys DVD

From the family...
Kinect for 360
Fifa 11, Metal of Honor, and Halo Reach
Simpson's Guide book
Earth by Jon Stewart
Clothes
Various gift cards

A great Xmas!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
What is the Simpson's guild book for?

# 104 Keython-2 @ 12/26/10 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keython-2
What is the Simpson's guild book for?
I meant Guide book bro!

# 105 bcruise @ 12/26/10 12:33 PM
An HTC EVO, a $50 Playstation Network card, and money. Quality over quantity this year.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

# 106 Blzer @ 12/26/10 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
An HTC EVO, a $50 Playstation Network card, and money. Quality over quantity this year.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Are you going to put that $50 toward PS+ next summer?

# 107 Blzer @ 12/26/10 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
He does that every year. I guess he feels like a gift card is more personal than a $1,000 check. He does it like that every year.
Oh it's definitely more personal. If one of my friends just threw me a Jackson, I'd be confused but would go, "Okay, nice." However if someone gifted me a $5 In-N-Out gift card, I would hug them until they're blue in the face. The fact that they thought of me and my affection for something directly adds to the overall value of it IMO.

# 108 Gotmadskillzson @ 12/26/10 01:46 PM
Well I don't know how old your dad is, but he really should be putting some of that money away for his retirement and golden years. Not saying he shouldn't get you anything, but $1,100 is a bit much in this economy.

Unless your dad is super loaded and got his golden years fund squared away already.

Kind of funny how people on the news say the economy is terrible. They all need to come and read this thread, because apparently the economy is booming LOL.

# 109 Husker_OS @ 12/26/10 01:58 PM
Forgot to mention this little badass gift.

You fill it up with unfiltered water then it filters it for you as you drink it. One filter lasts 2 months and I got 2 extra's so I'm set for the next 6 months to drink clean water. Highly recommended.

# 110 OSUFan_88 @ 12/26/10 03:56 PM
So my haul:

iPod Touch 32GB
Batman Animated Series VOL 1
Book: The Ides
Various clothing including a freaking sweet dark navy blue Cavaliers hoodie and a pair of Browns sleep pants
$300 Straight Cash Homie

Success Achieved.

# 111 dickey1331 @ 12/26/10 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Well I don't know how old your dad is, but he really should be putting some of that money away for his retirement and golden years. Not saying he shouldn't get you anything, but $1,100 is a bit much in this economy.

Unless your dad is super loaded and got his golden years fund squared away already.

Kind of funny how people on the news say the economy is terrible. They all need to come and read this thread, because apparently the economy is booming LOL.
Actually this Christmas is the best Christmas since 2007 in sales and could end up being the best Christmas ever for sales. Also Christmas is the season of giving. There is nothing wrong with giving $1000 to your son. Its his money and he can do what he wants with it.

http://www.adn.com/2010/12/24/161925...tmas-gift.html#

# 112 jugganott @ 12/26/10 06:16 PM
I got a Pair of Polo underware, and undershirt..a pair of Polo Chuck Taylor looking shoes, a Polo Dress shirt, and a Pair of Ecko jeans. My closest is starting to look like a horse stable.

# 113 Buckeyes_Doc @ 12/26/10 06:18 PM
I just got some Ohio State clothes, money, and gift cards. (Total around $300 in money and gift cards)

This is the first year I gave more gifts then I received. It felt nice.

# 114 PVarck31 @ 12/26/10 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

Come on man. How you gonna question his dad giving him money, then telling him what he should so with it instead.

That's bordering on being out of line.

# 115 onlybygrace @ 12/26/10 06:59 PM
It doesn't really matter how large the gift, so long as it is appreciated, eh?

# 116 onlybygrace @ 12/26/10 07:01 PM
Oh, and Scott seems like a pretty good guy, so I'm sure the appreciation is there tenfold.

Merry Christmas, Everyone.

# 117 BlueNGold @ 12/26/10 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
Come on man. How you gonna question his dad giving him money, then telling him what he should so with it instead.

That's bordering on being out of line.
Yeah, everyone's situations are much different so you can't be judging people like that.

Anyways, my updated list after Boxing Day today:

Mafia II
Inception DVD
Wireless 360 controller
Dexter Season 4 DVD set
Tucker Max - "*******s Finish First" book

A Christmas full of success on my part.

# 118 Uncle Stumpy @ 12/26/10 07:12 PM
i got a box of banana nut cheerios and a 12 pack of Coke. Yesssss!

# 119 Gotmadskillzson @ 12/26/10 07:21 PM
Holy crap........looks like I started a blazing fire in this thread........I didn't mean it that way.......Well of course his dad and anybody else dad or relatives or whatever can buy what ever they want to buy.

# 120 JohnnytheSkin @ 12/26/10 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJLinn
$550 cash
GPS for my car
Duke shirt
Orioles shirt
Browns shirt
Adidas golf shoes
3 dozen Nike golf balls
Bruno DVD
Step Brothers DVD
Nike shorts
Timberland fleece jacket
Hollister shirt
Aeropostale shirt
American Eagle zip hoodie
$25 gas card
$15 Subway gift card
Boxers and socks
Old Spice spray and deodorant
Razors
I don't think you're allowed to complain about your family again, LOL.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.