Home
MotoGP 10/11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

To check out the new screenshots, click here.

MotoGP 10/11 screenshot gallery - Click to view MotoGP 10/11 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MotoGP 10/11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
MotoGP 10/11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Bubba_Zanetti @ 01/07/11 01:34 AM
One of the things that absolutely killed it for me with MotoGP 09/10 (other than the bad reviews it got), was the lack of race length adjustment (only 3 laps!!!). Looking at the screenshots does not give me hope they fixed that. If that's the case, I'll go back to SBK.

# 2 Dazraz @ 01/07/11 03:53 AM
I think if it's a sim game you're after then SBK is the way to go. No matter who has released the various iterations of Moto GP down the years it has always been predominantly an arcade game. Unless this years effort has seen a big change in direction in this regard I will likely give it a miss.

# 3 BIG CAROLINA @ 01/07/11 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba_Zanetti
One of the things that absolutely killed it for me with MotoGP 09/10 (other than the bad reviews it got), was the lack of race length adjustment (only 3 laps!!!). Looking at the screenshots does not give me hope they fixed that. If that's the case, I'll go back to SBK.
That was fixed via a patch...... This game has alot to prove this time around, as a huge MOTOGP fan I hope that they realize there is no arcade market for this game.

GP games are usually a day 1 purchase for me, but this time I will rent it 1st.

# 4 Bubba_Zanetti @ 01/07/11 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
That was fixed via a patch...... This game has alot to prove this time around, as a huge MOTOGP fan I hope that they realize there is no arcade market for this game.

Thanks. I guess I read a lot of pre-patch reviews and that was one of the big grips. I'll put this one on hold and see what the general consesus is.

# 5 NINJAK2 @ 01/10/11 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA

Ever since the Climax/GP split this series has taken a nose dive. Graphics used to be a strong suit of this series and some of those screens look like they are taken off a PS2......Wow

# 6 mercalnd @ 01/10/11 09:34 PM
I thought 08 was pretty good. It was the only 360/PS3 edition made by Milestone, makers of the SBK series.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.