Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Eman5805 @ 01/10/11 09:18 PM
Ah good. The umpires no longer look like Mr. Incredible before he started working out again.

# 142 myghty @ 01/11/11 12:16 AM
Are the batting camera's adjustable too? For example, can I lower the camera view closer to the ground from behind the catcher when batting? I thought I read somewhere that you can.

# 143 SoxFan01605 @ 01/11/11 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
Are the batting camera's adjustable too? For example, can I lower the camera view closer to the ground from behind the catcher when batting? I thought I read somewhere that you can.
Yup. Batting and Pitching Cams are supposed to be fully adjustable (I believe Russell said pretty much any angle you can get with the replay camera, you can get with them...should be nice). Fielding camera is still the presets (Low, Medium, High, Broadcast-not sure if they adjusted any of these or added anything new though).

# 144 thornie @ 01/11/11 01:58 PM
THE GOOD: Wow. lighting looks fantastic. Player models are FINALLY on par with actual human physiology, and I can't wait to try the analog hitting.

THE BAD: The pitching animations are still not very good.

# 145 cgm110 @ 01/12/11 02:37 PM
Looks good! Im excited about the new game and features.
Are all the new managers in the game this year? Can we fire coaches in season?

# 146 treyraq @ 01/23/11 11:57 PM
You guys need to calm down. I'm excited for this game too, but you could have told me that was 2007 and I would've believed it.

# 147 Knight165 @ 01/23/11 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treyraq
You guys need to calm down. I'm excited for this game too, but you could have told me that was 2007 and I would've believed it.
Yes sir!

Anything else we can do for you?

M.K.
Knight165

# 148 treyraq @ 01/24/11 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yes sir!

Anything else we can do for you?

M.K.
Knight165
I'll let you know, thanks!

# 149 treyraq @ 01/24/11 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
You forgot to put this . Because you have to be joking on saying something like that.
I'm not joking. Okay, maybe '09. But c'mon...yes, it looks amazing, but it always does. You can't tell me that watching that Jimmy Rollins at-bat looks THAT much better than last year. It's just funny, that everyone gets worked up and yet two weeks after the game is out there's a thread on how to improve the next year's game.

*wink*

# 150 Knight165 @ 01/24/11 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treyraq
I'm not joking. Okay, maybe '09. But c'mon...yes, it looks amazing, but it always does. You can't tell me that watching that Jimmy Rollins at-bat looks THAT much better than last year. It's just funny, that everyone gets worked up and yet two weeks after the game is out there's a thread on how to improve the next year's game.

*wink*
What does one have to do with the other?

M.K.
Knight165

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.