Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out all the changes, in the upcoming Madden NFL 11 Divisional playoffs roster and rating update.

UPDATE: The rosters are available now.

Quote:
  • Darrelle Revis is once again rated 99 Overall in Madden NFL. After a dominating regular season and Wild Card performance, it is safe to say Revis Island is once again the scariest place to visit if you are a quarterback in the National Football League.
  • Approximately 380+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this Divisional Playoffs roster update.
  • Six Team Overall ratings updated this week. The Seahawks are the big winners this week after taking out the defending champions. They go from 75 to 81 Overall. On the flip side, the Saints and Vikings are trending down this week.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 roadman @ 01/17/11 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
Tramon Williams should be higher. 92 sounds about right to me. But this was done before the Atlanta game, I believe, so I forgive them. Kind of.
Yep, it might go up on the last one.

# 22 Fig-Newton217 @ 01/17/11 08:14 AM
I like how Vick is decreased for absolutely no reason (-3 for that ONE end zone pick?) but the real goats of that game (W. Justice, the whole D-line, won't include Akers because he was distracted with personal issues) don't get touched at all.

Also, how come no one ever updates the ratings of kickers/punters? Last time I checked Vinateri was an 83 OVR, but he should be atleast a late 80s OVR after that clutch kick he had in the Jets game (don't care if the Colts lost, that's the defense's fault).

# 23 Breazeale31 @ 01/18/11 02:09 PM
I am new to this website .. Can someone tell me where i can get these new roster updates ? i dont know where to download

# 24 RedZoneD25 @ 01/20/11 07:44 AM
I don't mean to come off rude if I do, but you could always update the rosters yourself if you don't like the overall ratings? I plan on decreasing every single player 5-6 OVR points to spread out the system more.

# 25 YOUNGFACE @ 01/20/11 08:25 AM
Can someone please upload this roster update (PS3)???

It would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

# 26 YOUNGFACE @ 01/20/11 08:42 AM
Here it is latest roster update divisional rd... PS3.
Attached FilesBLUS30546-ROSTER-CUSTOM.zip (570.3 KB, 28 views)
I found this under frizzles thread !!!!! I'll check it out this evening, but if it's up to date please post on here and let me know !!!!!

# 27 burnwood @ 01/20/11 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
I don't mean to come off rude if I do, but you could always update the rosters yourself if you don't like the overall ratings? I plan on decreasing every single player 5-6 OVR points to spread out the system more.
You don't come off rude at all. Probably more ignorant than rude. You're assuming the one(s) complaining just play single player. Editing rosters don't do jack squat for playing online. It's such an age old comeback too. I'd like to drop OVR points for whoever else says "edit your own rosters".

# 28 RedZoneD25 @ 01/21/11 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
You don't come off rude at all. Probably more ignorant than rude. You're assuming the one(s) complaining just play single player. Editing rosters don't do jack squat for playing online. It's such an age old comeback too. I'd like to drop OVR points for whoever else says "edit your own rosters".
You're assuming I don't feel bad for those who play online. I play online as well, maybe not as competitively as others but I do. I was just saying that it COULD help if you made a second set for offline, but I didn't clarify...That said, I appreciate the underhanded insult, and I would expect more from someone who has been around OS 5 years longer than I.

# 29 burnwood @ 01/22/11 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
You're assuming I don't feel bad for those who play online. I play online as well, maybe not as competitively as others but I do. I was just saying that it COULD help if you made a second set for offline, but I didn't clarify...That said, I appreciate the underhanded insult, and I would expect more from someone who has been around OS 5 years longer than I.
I expected more myself. The edit your own roster response bit is tired. Take it as a insult more towards EA than yourself.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.