Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

In today's NBA 2K11 Insider blog, 2K Sports has released a jersey code. Just use the jersey code - ronoilnm, to find secondary road uniforms for the Hornets, Magic and T-Wolves.

Quote:
"Uniform Code – The following uniforms have been unlocked, but you can enter this code if you do not get roster updates or have a franchise season already in progress."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rjmdeuce79 @ 01/15/11 04:48 PM
I've only seen the Black Orlando and Minnesota jerseys and gold NOLA uni.

# 2 cavsfan2 @ 01/15/11 05:05 PM
SMH they were too lazy to put in the cavs black SMH

# 3 hokupguy @ 01/15/11 06:05 PM
that dont give out the codes till the team wear the unis in real life. Have the cavs worn there blk one yet?

# 4 VDusen04 @ 01/15/11 06:51 PM
Big fan of jersey codes. I'm glad these uniforms were released. I hope 2K only continues to flesh out their uniform selection in future iterations. I'll be forever waiting for those Sun blast uni's and Dino-duds.

# 5 sharpshooter7 @ 01/15/11 09:14 PM
So which jersey's haven't been unlocked yet that nba teams will use this season?

# 6 infam0us @ 01/16/11 02:47 AM
Code doesn't work for me on PC.

# 7 VDusen04 @ 01/16/11 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiveBlaze
Have noooooo idea what your talking about can anybody shed light on these unis
I was expressing delight that a code was released for the Hornets, Magic, and Timberwolves alternate jerseys. I was then saying that I hoped 2K would add even more jerseys to their game next year (2K12), the '93 Phoenix Suns jerseys and '99 Raptors jerseys in particular.

Sun-Blast:

Dino:

# 8 JBarka916 @ 01/16/11 11:53 AM
Can you please update the Staples Center's (Lakers) center court to purple instead of gold

# 9 infamyice @ 01/16/11 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I was expressing delight that a code was released for the Hornets, Magic, and Timberwolves alternate jerseys. I was then saying that I hoped 2K would add even more jerseys to their game next year (2K12), the '93 Phoenix Suns jerseys and '99 Raptors jerseys in particular.

Sun-Blast:

Dino:
Two of the top 5 jerseys I ever known to love (orlando's 94' away, chicago's 95' alt, & Bucks 94' away)
I wish they put the Chicago's 95' alt jersey in too.

# 10 loloben @ 01/16/11 02:20 PM
Are their any more, or are these it?

# 11 youvalss @ 01/16/11 03:07 PM
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Raptors jersey is horrible, and one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Looks like a 12 y/o kid designed it. Even back then I thought it was horrible. But to each their own.

# 12 jd@os @ 01/16/11 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Raptors jersey is horrible, and one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Looks like a 12 y/o kid designed it. Even back then I thought it was horrible. But to each their own.
I really don't like 'em either. What takes the cake is that not only is the dino wearing shoes, but he's either wearing shoes with his toes sticking out or worse, shoes that were made with toes that stick out. Kinda reminds me of the Miami Dolphins with that dolphin actually wearing a helmet.

And I agree infamyice: they put Jordan's Bulls in, they put the Jordans in, so please put the Bulls' black alternate jerseys in from Jordan's era--I don't care which, pinstripe or not, but it would be great to have them.

# 13 Goffs @ 01/16/11 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
Code doesn't work for me on PC.
just like last years...

# 14 PriceG2 @ 01/16/11 04:15 PM
Will I be able to use the new jerseys in my current season?

# 15 rockchisler @ 01/16/11 04:46 PM
I believe that The Nba wont allow any jerseys that have not or will not be used this season..I liked the silver 87 Piston Jerseys But I wont hold my breath for it to come out.

# 16 Sly#1 @ 01/16/11 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boling4Humor
The Nets are suppose to be unveiling a new uniform that they'll be wearing this year on Wed. Hopefully 2k takes note of this. I would really like to see our soon-to-be star Melo with something else other than white and red
Where did you get this from??

# 17 ROABS @ 01/16/11 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamyice
Two of the top 5 jerseys I ever known to love (orlando's 94' away, chicago's 95' alt, & Bucks 94' away)
I wish they put the Chicago's 95' alt jersey in too.

i used to love those suns jersey .. back with kj and thunder dan .. lol

# 18 youvalss @ 01/16/11 07:12 PM
Yeah, those Suns jerseys are great. Good old Phoenix Suns...

# 19 Shinyhubcaps @ 01/16/11 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan2
SMH they were too lazy to put in the cavs black SMH
You're the Cavs fan, so maybe you know better than I do, but what black Cavs jersey? Cleveland just got new uniforms this year and have to wait 2 years to wear any new alternates. If you mean a throwback, then no, they wouldn't patch in any new throwbacks.

# 20 Coug00 @ 01/16/11 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceG2
Will I be able to use the new jerseys in my current season?
I'm not able to use them in my current Association, but they're available if I start a new one.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.