Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

In today's NBA 2K11 Insider blog, 2K Sports has released a jersey code. Just use the jersey code - ronoilnm, to find secondary road uniforms for the Hornets, Magic and T-Wolves.

Quote:
"Uniform Code – The following uniforms have been unlocked, but you can enter this code if you do not get roster updates or have a franchise season already in progress."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Midgeotto @ 01/16/11 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00
I'm not able to use them in my current Association, but they're available if I start a new one.
I am able to use the new jerseys in my current association. Just go to codes in options while within your association and put it in, works perfectly.

# 22 VDusen04 @ 01/16/11 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
I believe that The Nba wont allow any jerseys that have not or will not be used this season..I liked the silver 87 Piston Jerseys But I wont hold my breath for it to come out.
I am uncertain this is the case. For instance, I do not believe the Pistons are planning on rolling with any throwback jerseys in real life for the 2010-2011 season. However, available in the game are the currents, current alternate, Bad Boys 1990 throwbacks, 1997 Teal Horsepowers, and the Lightning Bolts they rocked as retros back in '06ish.

I never quite understood the rhyme or reason behind the inclusion of throwbacks in video games. It seemed Live always had every possible retro available back in '05 on the PS2 while 2K had a shaky selection to start then slowly but surely added more and more over the years. I always presumed it was either an art issue with 2K or some brand like Hardwood Classics (who is sponsored on 2K now) or another retro outfitter somehow gathered exclusive rights to certain designs and teamed with EA Sports in the early to mid-2000's.

And to verify the post above, this new alternate jersey code does indeed work in Association. There is a "Codes" tab under "Options" I believe.

# 23 Coug00 @ 01/16/11 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgeotto
I am able to use the new jerseys in my current association. Just go to codes in options while within your association and put it in, works perfectly.
Thanks. Was doing it in the main screen.

# 24 LionsFanNJ @ 01/16/11 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boling4Humor
The Nets are suppose to be unveiling a new uniform that they'll be wearing this year on Wed. Hopefully 2k takes note of this. I would really like to see our soon-to-be star Melo with something else other than white and red
Link or it didn't happen.

# 25 JAY_D1 @ 01/16/11 09:42 PM
woooah?

New Jersey has a new uniform next tuesday ?

The Cavaliers have a Black alternate?

where is this information coming from?

# 26 stlstudios189 @ 01/16/11 09:50 PM
was there a code like this in 2k10? and if so where can I find it?

# 27 Boling4Humor @ 01/16/11 09:55 PM
^please ban this person. SPAM

# 28 cyclone2426 @ 01/16/11 10:00 PM
They are talking about this year's CavFanatic jersey, its the Lebron era jersey, but in the 90's colors.

# 29 Boling4Humor @ 01/16/11 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Link or it didn't happen.
Had the link from a source...but after further investigating you are correct sir. It is untrue. I apologize.

# 30 aloncho11 @ 01/17/11 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I really don't like 'em either. What takes the cake is that not only is the dino wearing shoes, but he's either wearing shoes with his toes sticking out or worse, shoes that were made with toes that stick out. Kinda reminds me of the Miami Dolphins with that dolphin actually wearing a helmet.

And I agree infamyice: they put Jordan's Bulls in, they put the Jordans in, so please put the Bulls' black alternate jerseys in from Jordan's era--I don't care which, pinstripe or not, but it would be great to have them.
I with you guys too. Those raptor jerseys were simply ugly (not to mention their counterparts' expansion team at the time Grizzless) amongst the ugliest jerseys I've seen alongside the 95-96 Hawks and the striped Rockest jerseys (Attention big animals and spaceships inside)

# 31 GravesFan9 @ 01/17/11 02:05 AM
I love those Raptors jerseys, especially the white one. It was awesome. Same goes for the Suns jerseys, including the black ones.

# 32 The Visualizer @ 01/17/11 03:18 AM
Still waiting for 2K to put these back in, prob my fav jersey of all-time

# 33 DreadedSteeler @ 01/17/11 03:38 AM
Doesn't seem to be any way to get these into season mode without restarting.

# 34 neptuneniq @ 01/17/11 05:46 AM
are these photoshopped?

was hoping they would wear these

# 35 youvalss @ 01/17/11 10:29 AM
^^ If it's real, The NBA has officially ran out of ideas.

# 36 youvalss @ 01/17/11 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
They are talking about this year's CavFanatic jersey, its the Lebron era jersey, but in the 90's colors.

LOL...look at Gibson and Scoot on the left: "Ohhhhhhhhh...they're so sweet!!!"

# 37 VDusen04 @ 01/17/11 11:11 AM
For what it's worth, I don't think those inaugural Raptors jerseys are some kind of masterpiece. I more or less would like them included for the sake of historical accuracy. I'm big on classic teams and it'd be nice to have a real looking Charles Barkley era Suns team and a solid Vince Carter rookie or Damon Stoudamire era Raptors team. Though I guess, really, the fact those jerseys were so loud do seem to bring about some sense of nostalgia.

# 38 Brew @ 01/17/11 12:00 PM
We saw the Warriors go back to the classic blue and yellow... it would be nice to see the Suns go back to the sun burst unis. I loved those jerseys so much back in the day... I had a black Barkley jersey and a Suns Starter coat back in 6th grade! Looking back on it that purple and orange Starter coat was UGLY! Still love the jerseys though! Much better than the current ones. Ill never understand the concept of putting gray on the away jersey.

# 39 DubTrey1 @ 01/17/11 03:13 PM
Those Heat jerseys have to be shopped. I do not think there would be any way the NBA would rock with that. Esp the NBA logo being faded out too...?

# 40 cyclone2426 @ 01/18/11 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
^^ If it's real, The NBA has officially ran out of ideas.
Dont worry, its not real.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.