Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

In today's NBA 2K11 Insider blog, 2K Sports has released a jersey code. Just use the jersey code - ronoilnm, to find secondary road uniforms for the Hornets, Magic and T-Wolves.

Quote:
"Uniform Code – The following uniforms have been unlocked, but you can enter this code if you do not get roster updates or have a franchise season already in progress."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 metovics8 @ 01/24/11 03:08 PM
i dont get what people are talking about? you can put the code in your existing association. i did it last night after not touching the game for a week. its real simple. go to options in the association menu and there it says codes, it worked for me, so i doubt my game is different from anyone elses

# 62 -ENiGMA724- @ 01/24/11 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metovics8
i dont get what people are talking about? you can put the code in your existing association. i did it last night after not touching the game for a week. its real simple. go to options in the association menu and there it says codes, it worked for me, so i doubt my game is different from anyone elses
i honestly dont really care much about the alternative uniforms but i dont think it works for existing my player mode...the code that is...i could be wrong but there's no option to input the code

# 63 jd@os @ 01/24/11 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metovics8
People already posted that you could. Some people are asking if you can put the code in an existing season, not association.

# 64 .hazee. @ 01/25/11 12:14 AM
Might be a dumb question but how do I save this crap so I don't have to keep putting it in?

# 65 toine2983 @ 01/25/11 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .hazee.
Might be a dumb question but how do I save this crap so I don't have to keep putting it in?

Save your user profile after entering the code.

# 66 Reggie16 @ 01/25/11 10:54 PM
so where were those new new jersey nets jersey that one poster was talking about?

# 67 LionsFanNJ @ 01/25/11 11:01 PM
They don't exist.

# 68 Jerikokai @ 01/25/11 11:22 PM
Someone mentioned alternate jerseys for myplayer. I was under the impression we couldn't choose jerseys before each game. Am I mistaken?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

# 69 VoIsAsian @ 01/26/11 12:13 AM
Wait,is the code actually Uniform Code?

# 70 biggity13 @ 01/26/11 10:15 AM
any word on the black cavfanatic jerseys that cleveland wore last week?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.