Home
WWE All Stars News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: WWE All StarsReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
WWE All Stars Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PantherBeast_OS @ 01/18/11 10:18 PM
This is going to be a good game. I think this will something new and exciting away from Svr11. It's takes me back to the good old days of WWF wrestling games. Can't wait to get game in april.

# 2 videlsports @ 01/18/11 10:45 PM
I agree I can't wait toget it will reserve it...

# 3 jaosming @ 01/18/11 11:11 PM
"The Greatest Matchups, Haven't Happened, Until Now"

LoW with SvR 09 import? anyone?

# 4 Nature_Boy @ 01/19/11 12:31 AM
I like what I see so far. It will be interesting to see who else is in the game. I hope they go for more legends who haven't made it into a video game yet instead of the same old ones we have seen before.

I also wish we could see some old school managers in the game like "Classy" Freddie Blassie, "Captain Lou" Albano, "J.J." Dillon and Slick just to name a few.

# 5 oneamongthefence @ 01/19/11 12:47 AM
Will we ever see chris benoit in a video game ever again? I feel like the wwe pretty much dropped his name altogether. Here's to seeing him in wwe all stars.

# 6 threattonature @ 01/19/11 02:35 AM
When will they give us this kind of roster in a Smackdown game. I still think having two years between each Smackdown game with each off year being a Legends game using that engine would be a good idea. I will give this a try so that may be preemptive complaining.

# 7 GnarlyKing @ 01/19/11 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
Will we ever see chris benoit in a video game ever again? I feel like the wwe pretty much dropped his name altogether. Here's to seeing him in wwe all stars.
The WWE would be happiest if they could make everyone forget that he ever existed. The only way he'll ever be in another game again is if it's a "Legends of Wrestling" type game that isn't tied to any particular organization.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.