Home
WWE All Stars News Post
WWE All Stars Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sausage @ 01/20/11 12:32 PM
Good video, I am concerned that the matches will get repetitive after a while; assuming that the games movesets are just basic. What do you all think? This will be a purchase when the price drops for me at least.

# 2 Ermolli @ 01/20/11 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Good video, I am concerned that the matches will get repetitive after a while; assuming that the games movesets are just basic. What do you all think? This will be a purchase when the price drops for me at least.
It was said somewhere that wrestlers had more unique moves because they will have moves that they have done during their carriers

# 3 CaptainZombie @ 01/21/11 07:51 PM
This doesn't look too bad, my only issue is the limited roster and who knows how limited the match types will be.

# 4 Steven547 @ 01/30/11 01:09 PM
It's definitely an arcade game, therefore, I can't justify the $60 price tag. Considering they have another wrestling game they claim to be "sim" at the same price.

Whats strange, is that there are "sim" aspects in this game that THQ / Yukes should have put in the SVR 2011 game! I.e., brute, brawler, grappler, etc. And it seems that Andre has a lot of power behind his punches, something to set him apart from the other wrestlers. Another thing they should have emphasized more in SVR 2011 (the sliders for attributes don't really do much).

I'll probably wait for this to drop in price significantly before purchase.

# 5 inkcil @ 02/05/11 02:31 AM
Looks like a lot of fun because the special and finishing moves and fighter types reminds me of Def Jam FFNY with its special moves and blazing moves.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.