Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Last night, Brian Wilson of the San Francisco Giants had one of his trademark talk show appearances, this time on Lopez Tonight (as seen here). Dressed as a sea captain (his own choice), Wilson compared himself to Chuck Norris, discussed “massages” in Thailand and debuted a portion of his first digital short film for Major League Baseball 2K11 by 2K Sports.

Check out the full version of the digital short film that was teased on Lopez Tonight. Brian Wilson co-wrote and adlibbed the short film. Wilson debates his pitching merits on the phone with Digital Brian Wilson, including who will be the first to win $1,000,000 by throwing the first verified perfect game in MLB 2K11.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 42 @ 01/28/11 09:20 PM

Awesome.

# 2 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/28/11 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42

Awesome.
Agreed. Wilson rocks!

# 3 nemesis04 @ 01/29/11 12:15 AM
LOL, I am sure we will be seeing him in a movie some time soon. Good stuff.

# 4 mrsalsays @ 01/29/11 12:52 PM
Im sorry, im trying not to be negative this year until i play the game.. But when they zoom in on his beard, check out the grass in the background..

...Sigh

# 5 mrsalsays @ 01/29/11 01:04 PM

Ouch. Hurts man

# 6 BlueFan51 @ 01/29/11 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsalsays
Im sorry, im trying not to be negative this year until i play the game.. But when they zoom in on his beard, check out the grass in the background..

...Sigh
I think one thing to remember, is that the animation/digital art in the early trailers are almost always of a lower quality than what is in the game when it finally hits shelves. I hope this is the case. I know it's not saying much, but 2k10 was a vast improvement over 2k9. I hope they can keep going. As a Dodger fan, it pains me to admit that the dude is pretty funny.

# 7 Doormat @ 01/29/11 07:07 PM
I love this guy!

# 8 CubFan23 @ 01/29/11 10:08 PM
I really don't know why everyone is in love with this guy, I find him annoying, especially the beard.

# 9 pdawg17 @ 01/29/11 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
I really don't know why everyone is in love with this guy, I find him annoying, especially the beard.
I agree...he's a douche...our local CSN channel tried to run a "reality" show about him in his off-time and it was terrible...didn't last very long...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.