Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

Here are the hi-res MLB 2K11 screenshots, taken from today's Developer Diary.

Click here, to view them all.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 econoodle @ 02/03/11 05:18 PM
awesome.
i was looking to get a better look at the pics from the Dev Diary but they didnt expand, too small. so thanks for this.

with all the text and numbers I wish they'd get rid of the transparency.

# 2 Doormat @ 02/03/11 05:28 PM
Awesome awesome awesome quality and features =)))!

# 3 myghty @ 02/03/11 05:32 PM
Not too shabby!

# 4 myghty @ 02/03/11 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq
The game looks identical guys the same..

# 5 Skyboxer @ 02/03/11 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
There's one in every new games thread. I'm sure it gives them movement or something......

# 6 NINJAK2 @ 02/03/11 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq
Look at the picture at the mound with and compare that to MLB 2K10 the same looks identical.......
Most people know the game will look pretty much identical (it looks slightly better to me though). The hope here is that it plays significantly better than 2k10. By reading that blog it sounds like they put some serious work in under the hood of this title.

# 7 econoodle @ 02/03/11 09:12 PM
Ninja, agreed.
plus how different does it need to look?
fine to me, loved it last year, lovin it this year.

# 8 dodgerblue @ 02/03/11 10:07 PM
Liked the hot/cold and the rating shifts.

# 9 jeffy777 @ 02/03/11 10:37 PM
Looking good. I know this sounds silly, but I like how Prince actually looks fat. Last year, none of the big guys actually looked big.

# 10 Sedihawk2K5 @ 02/03/11 11:12 PM
I know it isn't a major issue, but is there hope for player portraits this year? Sorry if this has been mentioned already but the Cody Ross portrait in the screen shot has him in his Giants hat. He didn't become a member of the Giants until August last season. None of the player portraits in 2K10 were updated with in-season transactions from the year before (Griffey in a Reds hat, Cliff Lee in an Indians hat?). HOPEFULLY this is a sign that they are getting the portraits updated for the current year!

# 11 redskinst21 @ 02/04/11 07:18 AM
i just hope they fixed the contract bug in franchise mode. i remember last year that there were no quality free agents because players contracts were so off that all teams had a small payroll and it made it east for them to re-sign there top starts. if thats fixed ill be happy

# 12 lilazndood1 @ 02/07/11 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedihawk2K5
I know it isn't a major issue, but is there hope for player portraits this year? Sorry if this has been mentioned already but the Cody Ross portrait in the screen shot has him in his Giants hat. He didn't become a member of the Giants until August last season. None of the player portraits in 2K10 were updated with in-season transactions from the year before (Griffey in a Reds hat, Cliff Lee in an Indians hat?). HOPEFULLY this is a sign that they are getting the portraits updated for the current year!
Finally, someone mentions it haha. Glad to see I'm not the only one. And yeah HOPEFULLY *fingers cross* that they do this for every team, not just the Giants because they are the WS Champions.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.