Home
WWE All Stars News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: WWE All StarsReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
WWE All Stars Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cedwebb @ 02/08/11 06:55 PM
I know alot of people are probably shying away from this game because it seems to arcade-like, but I can't wait for this game to come out. It may not sound like a big deal but I have always wanted to see the Hulkster tear up his shirt in his intro and have never seen it in a game. Just hope the roster continues to get better!

# 2 WazzuRC @ 02/08/11 06:59 PM
Really excited for this game. Hopefully it's arcade in gameplay but deep enough for a worthwhile career-type mode for repeat playthroughs. If the roster is solid and it's deep enough, it'll be a first day purchase for me.

# 3 jyoung @ 02/08/11 11:22 PM
Today I rewatched Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania Vi. Man do I miss that era of wrestling.

I would be a lot more interested in this game if they kept newer guys like Cena and Orton out and focused exclusively on 80s/90s legends.

# 4 The GIGGAS @ 02/08/11 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Today I rewatched Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania Vi. Man do I miss that era of wrestling.

I would be a lot more interested in this game if they kept newer guys like Cena and Orton out and focused exclusively on 80s/90s legends.
I'm pretty sure that they did that with Legends of WrestleMania.

# 5 paptester @ 02/09/11 10:15 AM
Where is Stone Cold?

# 6 LBzrule @ 02/10/11 03:54 PM
I've been on board for this game since it was announced and it gets better every week. I didn't know Warrior was going to be in it. Nice.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.