Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

Pastapadre did some digging around the 2K community online league website and found quite a few MLB 2K11 player ratings.

Quote:
"A great deal of player ratings for MLB 2K11 are out as they were publicly accessible on the 2K community online league website. I’ve collected all the teams that were being used which amounts to 22 of them and put them in the gallery dedicated to the player ratings for ease of browsing. The teams not found were the Padres, Nationals, Tigers, White Sox, Orioles, Reds, Diamondbacks, and Pirates."

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 dude106 @ 02/17/11 05:58 PM
FYI guys, Ronnie, the 2kadmin, says the ratings leak was from an old roster update. So I don't think these are accurate.

# 22 BlackBetty15 @ 02/17/11 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavebird99
The ratings seem ok, but I dont like some of the Yankee ones:

Cano should be higher than a 90, and A-Rod should be lower than a 91. Cano is more of a 92-94 type guy to me.

AJ Burnett should be a little higher than 77, probably around like 79.

Joba shouldnt be higher than Robertson. Robertson should be closer to 80 like he was at one point last year.

Other than that the ratings seem ok. The Red Sox definitely look like the best team in the game. Tons of players rated 80+.
Yea I agree with the cano ratings. He should be higher for sure. I was also a little PO'd at the Josh Hamilton rating and the logic with carlos gonz on the rockies being higher than hamilton. I mean durability is the ONLY issue with Hammy. I guess MVP doesnt mean anything anymore now days. No biggie, just mena I will have to edit a bit myself!

# 23 DavidPrice#14 @ 02/17/11 06:17 PM
Don't forget about Albert Pujol's perect 100 overall rating!

# 24 rudyjuly2 @ 02/17/11 06:47 PM
The Tigers are decent. They made Ryan Raburn a terrible outfielder (he is) BUT Raburn has a cannon for an arm. The guy can touch 95 mph and has a lot of assists out there to go with his miscues trying to track down hits.

# 25 BlackBetty15 @ 02/17/11 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
The Tigers are decent. They made Ryan Raburn a terrible outfielder (he is) BUT Raburn has a cannon for an arm. The guy can touch 95 mph and has a lot of assists out there to go with his miscues trying to track down hits.
Plus....on MLB network, rayburn had the I believe, 18th out of 50 best throw or play in MLB history according to them of course. I was when they played the Twins in the playoffs and after he had a major error, he redeemed himself with a beebee from LF to throw out what would have been a go ahead run.

# 26 rudyjuly2 @ 02/17/11 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Plus....on MLB network, rayburn had the I believe, 18th out of 50 best throw or play in MLB history according to them of course. I was when they played the Twins in the playoffs and after he had a major error, he redeemed himself with a beebee from LF to throw out what would have been a go ahead run.
I remember that throw but didn't know about those stats. Thanks!

# 27 J_Posse @ 02/17/11 07:21 PM
How the hell is Josh Hamilton not a 96 or 97? He was the best player in the AL last season, won MVP and led his team to the World Series. He's the epitome of a 5-tool player and deserves a higher rating. His durability issues shouldn't lower his ratings that much, especially when guys with more questionable durability (Nelson Cruz and A-Rod) are in his range.

I like the rest of the Rangers ratings, in particular Cruz and Feliz, and it doesn't even include Mike Napoli. Rangers are going to be damn good even if they tweak the ratings a little.

# 28 BlackBetty15 @ 02/17/11 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I remember that throw but didn't know about those stats. Thanks!
Anytime time brother! It was by sheer luck I actually stayed up and watched it! I had just watched some good ol hot stove after work and was falling asleep to the top 50 OF/IF assist in major league history and saw some plays that literally took me back. It seemd like only yesterday that I saw ichiro embarass terrance long from RF on a zip line to third. It was in 2001 against the A's I think. The number one overall play was when jose guillen played for the pirates and bobbled a catch at the wall in RF, he picked up the ball and literall from the farthest part of RF, he gunned the crap out of homeplate on a rope to embarasas a runner. Number 3 was a bad to the bone as well...it was when ken caminiti sangged a rope at third, and from his butt he threw an absolute ROPE to first base. I mean this throw was harder than some pros do with their feet set. Amazing...Had some vintage ken griffey jr ropes and of course my all time fav roberto clemente ropes and assists. Wortht he time to watch as it will bring back some good memories of where you were and what you were doing when that play happened.

# 29 jeffy777 @ 02/17/11 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse512
How the hell is Josh Hamilton not a 96 or 97? He was the best player in the AL last season, won MVP and led his team to the World Series. He's the epitome of a 5-tool player and deserves a higher rating. His durability issues shouldn't lower his ratings that much, especially when guys with more questionable durability (Nelson Cruz and A-Rod) are in his range.

I like the rest of the Rangers ratings, in particular Cruz and Feliz, and it doesn't even include Mike Napoli. Rangers are going to be damn good even if they tweak the ratings a little.
Agreed man. Hamilton should be higher.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.