Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Source - NBA All-Star 2011: LeBron James Hooked on Madden NFL 11 (GamerLiveTV)

Yes, this is a joke people.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 grlacher @ 02/25/11 05:29 PM
I knew they wanted to play with each other but this is nuts.

# 62 wrestlinggod1 @ 02/25/11 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grlacher
I knew they wanted to play with eachother but this is nuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTigers2324
Facilitating team unity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Or maybe applying ball pressure?
Lmao I hate laughing at the expense of the Heat but those were hilarious.

# 63 jd@os @ 02/25/11 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Lmao I hate laughing at the expense of the Heat but those were hilarious.
Glad that you can laugh at this wrestlinggod. I don't hate Lebron, the Heat, or you. It's all good bro. Hope you feel the same way. Let's just have a good time with this.

# 64 wrestlinggod1 @ 02/25/11 06:01 PM
Quote:
Glad that you can laugh at this wrestlinggod. I don't hate Lebron, the Heat, or you. It's all good bro. Hope you feel the same way. Let's just have a good time with this.
Yeah man, no hard feelings.

# 65 SuperNoVa27 @ 02/26/11 06:28 PM
Quote:
Well maybe 2K Sports can have an hour long special on whether to change or not change LeBron's attributes. Maybe they can call this waste of airtime "The Decision."

And I don't know how many of you have studied psychology, but if you have you know LeBron was lying his butt off. You can tell when someone is lying by how they scratch/wipe his or her face.

Not everyone has the same tick dude

(EDIT I dont even like the Heat but these Memes are funny)

# 66 Thelorn @ 02/26/11 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
Man, I don't get it. Why hate a guy for following the rules and going to a better team. Players do it all the time. The guy has to be one of the most exciting athletes in sports . If you don't appreciate what he does on a basketball court , then your Not that good of a baller. My final question is all these people that hate him ( ridiculous to even do that) prob watched and tuned into the decision. I think most people didn't like the way the guy did it . But c'mon man. In the grand scheme of things people need to get a life and just enjoy the guys talent. Maybe he knew something we did about Cleveland. Their record is horrible this year . You can say that " yes" he was that good to keep that team afloat for the past 6 years, or that team was not progressing enough to make him stay. I gues judging by the two teams records, he made the right " decision"
You're pretty good at talking out your *** about something you seem to know nothing about. Why do people dislike him? Well let's see, the reason we dislike him in Ohio is simple. For one we listened to him for 7 years talk about, I love Ohio, Cleveland it's everything to me, I will never leave Cleveland until I bring a ring home, I'm going to bring Cleveland it's first ring. We watched as he wore NY gear to a Indians game, Cowboys gear to Browns games. Then on National TV we watched him quit playing against the Celtics in game 5 and not even try to play(his mind was already in Miami). Then a few months later we got to watch the "decision" on ESPN where he told NOBODY in the Cavs organization in advanced he planned to leave. The owners of the Cavs found out when it aired on ESPN Live had he of told them we could of got something besides a $14million exception and five picks from 2013 to 2017 which will be bottom of the barrel picks. You also mention the Cavs record this year which is a dig at their roster I'm guessing, the same roster that LeBron had a hand in picking over his 7 years. Not to mention he told them not to trade JJ Hickson for Amare because JJ was "his" boy only to leave JJ that summer. Sure he's got a lot of talent but he's a complete piece of **** of a person, and living in Ohio for the entire time he was here you would of heard of alot Diva **** he pulled threw the years, not to mention they way he treated his baby mama like a stripper. Let's face it, the dude in Ohio was treated like King and had billboards all over and everything then he goes to Miami where they can't even sell out the arena and he's considered Batman Wade's little Robin. So yeah I think it's pretty fair for everyone in Ohio to dislike the guy after 7 years of lies from the Diva. But don't worry for every person in Ohio that dislikes him, there's a bunch of people like you that will stick up for him and feel bad for the guy. Oh and don't think he won't do it to Miami if things play out the same, say god forbid Wade gets a career ending injury or something like that and Miami never leaves the Eastern Conference I'm sure he will be taking his talents to wherever he can try and leech a ring next. You can also thank him for the soon to be NBA lockout, he was the first and won't be the last of the inmates thinking only of himself.

# 67 wrestlinggod1 @ 02/26/11 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
You're pretty good at talking out your *** about something you seem to know nothing about. Why do people dislike him? Well let's see, the reason we dislike him in Ohio is simple. For one we listened to him for 7 years talk about, I love Ohio, Cleveland it's everything to me, I will never leave Cleveland until I bring a ring home, I'm going to bring Cleveland it's first ring. We watched as he wore NY gear to a Indians game, Cowboys gear to Browns games. Then on National TV we watched him quit playing against the Celtics in game 5 and not even try to play(his mind was already in Miami). Then a few months later we got to watch the "decision" on ESPN where he told NOBODY in the Cavs organization in advanced he planned to leave. The owners of the Cavs found out when it aired on ESPN Live had he of told them we could of got something besides a $14million exception and five picks from 2013 to 2017 which will be bottom of the barrel picks. You also mention the Cavs record this year which is a dig at their roster I'm guessing, the same roster that LeBron had a hand in picking over his 7 years. Not to mention he told them not to trade JJ Hickson for Amare because JJ was "his" boy only to leave JJ that summer. Sure he's got a lot of talent but he's a complete piece of **** of a person, and living in Ohio for the entire time he was here you would of heard of alot Diva **** he pulled threw the years, not to mention they way he treated his baby mama like a stripper. Let's face it, the dude in Ohio was treated like King and had billboards all over and everything then he goes to Miami where they can't even sell out the arena and he's considered Batman Wade's little Robin. So yeah I think it's pretty fair for everyone in Ohio to dislike the guy after 7 years of lies from the Diva. But don't worry for every person in Ohio that dislikes him, there's a bunch of people like you that will stick up for him and feel bad for the guy. Oh and don't think he won't do it to Miami if things play out the same, say god forbid Wade gets a career ending injury or something like that and Miami never leaves the Eastern Conference I'm sure he will be taking his talents to wherever he can try and leech a ring next. You can also thank him for the soon to be NBA lockout, he was the first and won't be the last of the inmates thinking only of himself.

# 68 Thelorn @ 02/26/11 08:10 PM
Quote:

You really want to compare picture's again wrestlinggod?

Well that's not fair to post Jordan, so Kobe should do again.

Get ready to see this come playoff time also or when Jordan Crawford dunks on him again.

# 69 MYRM1D0N @ 02/26/11 08:36 PM
I really don't like LeBron James, but that was pretty funny. Good sense of humor.

# 70 wrestlinggod1 @ 02/26/11 08:45 PM
Lol that one with Kobe was hilarious.

# 71 jd@os @ 02/26/11 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27
Not everyone has the same tick dude

(EDIT I dont even like the Heat but these Memes are funny)
Tick? Huh?
And did you really just call me "dude"?

# 72 jeremym480 @ 02/26/11 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grlacher
I knew they wanted to play with each other but this is nuts.
well played

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

# 73 Thelorn @ 02/26/11 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
you sound like you got dumped at the prom or something........your tooo bitter . you need to let it go.........cleveland had its shot....thier were problems in that administration that you or i no nothing about....as far as the BS about his baby mamma and what not....total speculation. total bs, because in this day and age if you fart the wrong way people will know about it. the bottom line is the people of Cleveland are hurt ,, they deserve to be. but give the guy his props...........as far as a basketball player goes. Im sure while he was in Cleveland you had a man crush on him LOL
LOL, bitter? No, it's Cleveland, it's routine around here. Speculation you say? It's pretty common knowledge he got what he wanted when he wanted, just ask Braylon Edwards. Why do people of Cleveland deserve to be hurt? Because we supported a home breed athlete from high school to pro's? Nice logic there buddy. As far as props, if you read and didn't rage reply you would of saw I said he is has a lot of talent as a basketball player but as a person hes a POS. As far as the man crush/prom remarks those are pretty petty, if you're going to bash me, at least come original.

# 74 Thelorn @ 02/26/11 10:53 PM
Quote:
Lol that one with Kobe was hilarious.
I thought you would like that one, wish i knew how to make gifs myself.

# 75 dramachild11 @ 02/27/11 10:24 AM
im 30yrs old and im trying to remember the last time a once in a generation player bolted from a team in his prime for a better opportunity to win, hmmm... SHAQ people!! and that was less 15yrs ago if im not mistaken, this has been done before, its nothing new.. cleveland fans have every right to be pissed off though, since he was the hometown kid its understandable they feel betrayed.. to all others, just relax already please, the "decision" was a waste of time which i didnt even watch but somehow i get the feeling a lot of u lebron haters did... shaq left and got 3 rings in the process in a bigger market and i think thats exactly what lebron is after, a dynasty not a HOF career with no rings (malone, barkley, ewing)

# 76 d11king @ 03/21/11 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F Kennedy
I agree that "The Decision" was classless, but the whole loyalty part is bs. Last time I checked he honored his contract in Cleveland. I mean.. it's not like he ASKED to be drafted to a horrible basketball organization. I don't recall him ever requesting a trade either.

Cleveland fans need to admit that they have a horrible basketball organization that, in my opinion, will NEVER be a in the talks of NBA champions. Not only that.. the Cleveland baseball team, basketball team, AND football team are all very below average.

LeBron is a person just like you, he had to do what would make HIM happy. He isn't some modern day mule who owes you, the team owner, or anyone else anything. America is also the land of opportunity, and there isn't much opportunity in Cleveland as we can now see from all the bitterness being shown.

And if we're talking classless.. let's talk about all the horrible fans that show up to Cavs games with stupid signs and bags over their head.. while the players are out their giving their all to win the game. Reeeeaaaaaaal classy. right?

I'm not a LeBron or Heat fan either.
Dude, this is the absolute greatest thing ever said. I freaking love this, smack some sense into everyones head. Omgggg, the realest thing ever said, dude I can't tell you how much I love this. Apply no homo wherever applicable. LeBron owed Cleveland nothing, they couldn't get the job done for 3 straight years with that weak *** roster, they made no off-season moves from the point they got waxed out of the playoffs until July 1st and they want him to come back to the same roster he just lost with??? GTFOH. And people mad he joined Miami, cause they have 2 superstars??? First of all, Chris Bosh is no superstar, but whats the difference from going to Chicago, with a guy who btw is going to win the MVP this season, oh that's not joining forces either is it. Come on people grow up, stop finding reasons to hate people. He did what he had to do, get over it. What's done is done, move on and stop whining.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.