Home
Fight Night Champion News Post

Check out the new Fight Night Champion screenshots featuring Haye vs. Klitschko Brothers.

Game: Fight Night ChampionReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Fight Night Champion Videos
Member Comments
# 1 reppa @ 02/22/11 03:23 PM
Great pics. Thank you kind sir. I think Haye vs one of the Klitschkos might be my first match.

# 2 Vast @ 02/22/11 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppa
Great pics. Thank you kind sir. I think Haye vs one of the Klitschkos might be my first match.
Me too. Haye is my favorite boxer right now. I also think he has a shot of beating one of them.

# 3 reppa @ 02/22/11 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Me too. Haye is my favorite boxer right now. I also think he has a shot of beating one of them.
I think Haye has a better shot than anybody else, but that's not saying much. We have no idea what they (Klitschko opponents) are seeing when they step in that ring, but whatever it is, the game plan goes right out the window. You can literally see them breakdown mentally and physically right in front of you. The Klitschko jab is the beginning of the end. If Haye can take that away, or at the very least neutralize it, he may have a shot.

EA did a great job with Haye.

# 4 gigadkc @ 02/22/11 05:50 PM
great pics. Unfortunately I think we'll never see the fight in real life because Haye is such a coward and always finds other excuses to not fight one of the Klitschkos. You better walk the walk when u talk the talk. Both Klitschkos said that they'd fight him any day but it's like Wladimir said: "He'll always find a way to hide from us". The Klitschkos tried to fight him for more than 2 years now, what more can they do? The Klitschkos never backed down from anyone in the past, that's why they are true champions.

btw: anybody can beat the Klitschkos, all you need is a lucky punch. Just ask Corrie Sanders.

# 5 reppa @ 02/22/11 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigadkc
great pics. Unfortunately I think we'll never see the fight in real life because Haye is such a coward and always finds other excuses to not fight one of the Klitschkos. You better walk the walk when u talk the talk. Both Klitschkos said that they'd fight him any day but it's like Wladimir said: "He'll always find a way to hide from us". The Klitschkos tried to fight him for more than 2 years now, what more can they do? The Klitschkos never backed down from anyone in the past, that's why they are true champions.

btw: anybody can beat the Klitschkos, all you need is a lucky punch. Just ask Corrie Sanders.
Can't argue that. Like you mentioned in the first part of your post, they are true champions. To the part in bold, this is yet another major reason why Wladimir "is" a true champion. He came back from a knockout loss, improved his defense and is now back on top. This is exactly what champions do when they fall. They get back up and come back even better. I know they get crap for their style, but it gets the job done over and over. I don't see any lucky punches landing on either brother in the near future.

# 6 Vast @ 02/22/11 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigadkc

Haye will fight a Klitschko. He's only had like 3 fights at heavyweight. give him time.

# 7 Hova57 @ 02/22/11 09:40 PM
The difference in heavyweights back in the day compared to today is that no one is seen as a force to be reckon with. not only that their isn't really and ego in the heavyweights who can really fight that others duck. My biggest beef is that the brothers have held the belt, but no fight to unify belts. that would be a good fight. all other weight classes boxers want total unification, but in the heavyweights it seems ok for brothers to hold two of the belts and that other cat by default can't remember his name right now.

ok so take out the last line i didn't know vldimir fought that dude already. anyway i don't like the state of the heavyweights. we need a rocky in the heavyweight...lol

# 8 The Visualizer @ 02/22/11 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Haye will fight a Klitschko. He's only had like 3 fights at heavyweight. give him time.
He doesn't want time, he keeps saying he's gonna retire soon since there's no comp for him... he's a damn coward.

# 9 reppa @ 02/22/11 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Visualizer
He doesn't want time, he keeps saying he's gonna retire soon since there's no comp for him... he's a damn coward.
I'm not really sure what Haye wants. If he wants to be great, he's going to have to go out there and earn it. If he wants decent paydays with little risk........well he will keep doing what he is doing. I don't think he is a coward. Maybe he just doesn't want it. I'm just happy we get to use him in FNC. I'm taking down all the HW's with the Hayemaker!

# 10 acts238shaun @ 02/23/11 10:57 AM
More than likely he may just be doing what Ali with the Henry Cooper's and Jurgen Blin's on his record - easy fighter for a good payday. Even still Ali almost had a bum of the month club going as he fought more often. The Brits pay to watch him, but if he's going to fight has-beens and never-was' do it more often. If it's not about getting paid before he quits, at least fight Tua or Adamek, someone who could be considered a threat.

If he is rated ridiculously high in FNC he's definitely getting edited down. I see him as a guy with a decent punch for a heavyweight, and he has decent overall speed, but until he at least fights someone decent (Chambers, Povetkin, Peters, someone), and not Fraudley's, or slow poke giants I can't respect him.

# 11 JayBee74 @ 02/23/11 04:11 PM
Coward is a strong word, but he is afraid of both Klitschkos and with good reason.

# 12 Vast @ 02/23/11 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Visualizer
When has he said that? If he has said that, thats the biggest lie i've ever heard. Haye went up to Wlad and demanded he fought him before he ever stepped foot in the ring against a heavyweight. Now you're gonna turn around and say there is no comp without fighting a true champ?

# 13 JayBee74 @ 02/23/11 06:16 PM
He is classless though. Here is the T-Shirt he wore depicting the severed heads of Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko. Weeks later he would bow out of the scheduled June 2009 fight with Wladimir Klitschko.

And then in December of last year he said his fight with punching bag Audrey Harrison would be as "one sided as a gang rape".

# 14 SteelerSpartan @ 02/23/11 06:23 PM
Theres a bunch of vids that have popped up over on the EA boards today including Haye vs W.Klitschko

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5184533.page

# 15 JayBee74 @ 02/23/11 06:40 PM
Haye was stunned three times in the 2nd round and I guarantee you it was a 10-9 round.

# 16 Vast @ 02/23/11 07:21 PM
wow. Wlad was rocked by a body jab. how freakin sad is this?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.