Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

The NBA 2K11 rosters are available now. The roster update includes the most recent trades that have happened in the NBA, over the past few days.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 dmommakingmoney @ 02/27/11 02:06 PM
how do you download the updated roster for ps3

# 22 Furq @ 02/27/11 02:15 PM
troy murphy has not yet been bought out

and as someone else suggested, if you're starting an association you might as well wait one more week for the buyout guys to join teams

# 23 christian_BR @ 02/27/11 03:26 PM
how do we download the roster

# 24 Mos1ted @ 02/27/11 03:49 PM
By including players in the game before they actually sign, it becomes a licensing issue. That's why players such as Fields and Mosgov weren't included in the game when it shipped: they hadn't sign yet when the initial rosters were set. A player has to be signed or at least appear in an actual NBA game for them to be included as part of 2K's agreement with the NBAPA license.

# 25 ajf14 @ 02/27/11 07:24 PM
bout time. im excited to play w/ bibby on the wizards ahahaha.

# 26 VUUAASSHHH! @ 02/28/11 12:31 AM
Darron Williams, what a deception. Why NJ Nets? Playing the game he used to play, he should choose a better team.

# 27 Freak123 @ 02/28/11 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furq
troy murphy has not yet been bought out

and as someone else suggested, if you're starting an association you might as well wait one more week for the buyout guys to join teams
He has been bought out, look here please. This has been confirmed by NBA Insiders as well, for that look here and here.

# 28 darknight4real @ 02/28/11 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
Pulled this from another thread. Just press A on his name in roster and then hit edit.

Also BTW...Friday, Feb. 25
• Golden State re-signed forward Jeff Adrien
so you may want to add that, thank you Freak123 for the information on releases of Troy Murphy of the Warriors, and Sean Marks and Morris Peterson of the Bobcats.
Thanks for the help Thelorn!!!

# 29 Woodcutta @ 02/28/11 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VUUAASSHHH!
Darron Williams, what a deception. Why NJ Nets? Playing the game he used to play, he should choose a better team.
Umm...first of all it is Deron (not Darron) Williams and there was no deception. The JAZZ took the best offer for a player they A.) Didn't think they would be able to resign and B.) Had problems with the front office. Deron had absolutely NO say in where he was to be traded.

Rumors are that both Troy Murphy and Mike Bibby will be playing for the Heat (Bibby was bought out).

# 30 tazbk @ 03/01/11 02:16 AM
When you start a new Association, is there an option to start it with the real life injuries already on? I hate playing against teams that have players out for the season (like Yao). Azibuke is also healthy on my season even though he hasn't played a game all year.

# 31 Freak123 @ 03/01/11 02:33 AM
Mike Bibby will play for the Heat, but Troy Murphy is currently torn between playing for the Celtics or the Heat at the moment.

In other buyout news, the Knicks waived Kelena Azubuike, and bought out Corey Brewer. Also, Earl Barron is going to sign with the Bucks, Sundiata Gaines with the Nets, the Knicks will sign Jarred Jeffries, and Rasual Butler will sign with the Chicago Bulls.

P.S.: As a Miami Heat fan it hurts to see a player I rooted for when he played for us, go to one of our rivals this year. I am talking about Rasual Butler in case anyone didn't know.

That's all for now.

# 32 Thelorn @ 03/01/11 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
Mike Bibby will play for the Heat, but Troy Murphy is currently torn between playing for the Celtics or the Heat at the moment.

In other buyout news, the Knicks waived Kelena Azubuike, and bought out Corey Brewer. Also, Earl Barron is going to sign with the Bucks, Sundiata Gaines with the Nets, the Knicks will sign Jarred Jeffries, and Rasual Butler will sign with the Chicago Bulls.

P.S.: As a Miami Heat fan it hurts to see a player I rooted for when he played for us, go to one of our rivals this year. I am talking about Rasual Butler in case anyone didn't know.

That's all for now.
You're on point with these. Nice

# 33 Freak123 @ 03/01/11 01:19 PM
Carlos Arroyo has been officially cut from the Heat and is now a free agent. Mike Bibby will now officially sign with the Heat once he clears waivers.

Troy Murphy is going to sign with the Celtics once he clears waivers.

The Knicks claimed Derrick Brown off of waivers.

Kendrick Perkins signed a 4 year/$34.8 million extension with the Oklahoma City Thunder. The deal includes $750,000 in possible annual bonuses.

Corey Brewer is going to decide between signing with the Spurs, Celtics, and Mavericks after being bought out by the Knicks.

Leon Powe is going to decide between signing with the Knicks, Hornets, Grizzlies, and Heat now that Boston has all of the big men they need.

The buyout talks with T.J. Ford and Jason Kapono are going to go down until the last minute, as they want to know where they are going to go once they are waived.

If you guys need sources just ask but I'm 100% sure all of these are true.

I will continue to update until all of the buyouts and signings are done by the way.

# 34 dprophet @ 03/01/11 01:40 PM
how to download rosters for 2k11

# 35 NINJAK2 @ 03/01/11 03:02 PM
anyone else having problems putting murphy on the celts? It's weird...whenever I try to put him on the celts i get the message that you need 2 have atleast 12 players on the team. It makes no sense as the warriors will have 13 or 14 once I move murphy. The funny thing is I was able to put murphy on the clippers who already had 15 players which makes no sense at all. I think they screwed something up..

# 36 jrose57 @ 03/01/11 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
Carlos Arroyo has been officially cut from the Heat and is now a free agent. Mike Bibby will now officially sign with the Heat once he clears waivers.

Troy Murphy is going to sign with the Celtics once he clears waivers.

The Knicks claimed Derrick Brown off of waivers.

Kendrick Perkins signed a 4 year/$34.8 million extension with the Oklahoma City Thunder. The deal includes $750,000 in possible annual bonuses.

Corey Brewer is going to decide between signing with the Spurs, Celtics, and Mavericks after being bought out by the Knicks.

Leon Powe is going to decide between signing with the Knicks, Hornets, Grizzlies, and Heat now that Boston has all of the big men they need.

The buyout talks with T.J. Ford and Jason Kapono are going to go down until the last minute, as they want to know where they are going to go once they are waived.

If you guys need sources just ask but I'm 100% sure all of these are true.

I will continue to update until all of the buyouts and signings are done by the way.
Kendrick Perkins needs to be updated for assocation then~

# 37 Shield @ 03/01/11 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Kendrick Perkins needs to be updated for assocation then~
Why don't you just look at the extension details when they become available and edit his salary?

# 38 Thelorn @ 03/01/11 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
anyone else having problems putting murphy on the celts? It's weird...whenever I try to put him on the celts i get the message that you need 2 have atleast 12 players on the team. It makes no sense as the warriors will have 13 or 14 once I move murphy. The funny thing is I was able to put murphy on the clippers who already had 15 players which makes no sense at all. I think they screwed something up..
I think it does it when someone is injured on the roster. Would be the only thing I can think of. Pretty lame though.

# 39 Jeffx @ 03/01/11 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Yep, I'm having the same problem. I created Chris Johnson, but I can't assign him to Boston because Shaq & Jermaine are injured - dumb, dumb, dumb. So when I restart my Knicks Association, I'll take control of the Celtics, adjust their roster, then resign.

# 40 nickjamesm7 @ 03/02/11 11:52 AM
The "Matt Barnes shoe guy" is the definition of a tool in the gaming world... Edit it yourself you bum, this is the best basketball game ever, maybe sports game, of course that is all debatable... but not playing a game because of shoes? That's not debatable- you are a TOOL

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.