Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

The NBA 2K11 rosters are available now. The roster update includes the most recent trades that have happened in the NBA, over the past few days.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Freak123 @ 03/02/11 12:30 PM
Eddy Curry was officially waved by the Timberwolves last night. He was waived it just in time to be eligible for another team's roster. Miami and a few possible other teams are interested in him.

Jason Kapono and T.J. Ford ended up not accepting any buyout offers because of the fact they wanted to know that some other team was going to sign them, they got no such guarantee from any team.

Corey Brewer is still weighing his options of where to sign. Dallas, San Antonio, and Boston are interested in his services and he is deciding between those three teams, but don't rule out Miami and the Lakers.

Al Thornton was bought out by the Wizards and will head to the Warriors as soon as he clears waivers.

After being waived by Miami yesterday, with Tony Parker being injured, San Antonio is interested in signing guard Carlos Arroyo. No formal offer was yet been made.

That's it for now.

# 42 Streets @ 03/02/11 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
Eddy Curry was officially waved by the Timberwolves last night. He was waived it just in time to be eligible for another team's roster. Miami and a few possible other teams are interested in him.

Jason Kapono and T.J. Ford ended up not accepting any buyout offers because of the fact they wanted to know that some other team was going to sign them, they got no such guarantee from any team.

Corey Brewer is still weighing his options of where to sign. Dallas, San Antonio, and Boston are interested in his services and he is deciding between those three teams, but don't rule out Miami and the Lakers.

Al Thornton was bought out by the Wizards and will head to the Warriors as soon as he clears waivers.

After being waived by Miami yesterday, with Tony Parker being injured, San Antonio is interested in signing guard Carlos Arroyo. No formal offer was yet been made.

That's it for now.
Do you know the details of Perkins new contract, like what we should edit it to each year. Also, any team or player options?

# 43 Streets @ 03/02/11 01:00 PM
Oh, and here's my contribution to the tread.

Re: Putting people on the injury-plagued Celtics.

Trade one of the injured O'Neals to the Clippers for someone healthy (I used Ike Diogu and Shaq since their numbers wouldn't be switched by switching teams).

Make sure you select the healthy guy first when trading.

Put Troy Murphy (or whoever) on the Celtics

Trade the injured player back to the Celtics

Edit: This is how 2K splits (34.8 milliion Perkins' contract) over 4 years with the 10% increase

7.57M
8.33M
9.08M
9.82M

I'm sure that's close enough.

# 44 NINJAK2 @ 03/02/11 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets
Oh, and here's my contribution to the tread.

Re: Putting people on the injury-plagued Celtics.

Trade one of the injured O'Neals to the Clippers for someone healthy (I used Ike Diogu and Shaq since their numbers wouldn't be switched by switching teams).

Make sure you select the healthy guy first when trading.

Put Troy Murphy (or whoever) on the Celtics

Trade the injured player back to the Celtics

Edit: This is how 2K splits (34.8 milliion Perkins' contract) over 4 years with the 10% increase

7.57M
8.33M
9.08M
9.82M

I'm sure that's close enough.
Thank you streets. Is it ok to post your work around in the 2ksports insider forum for others who were having the same problems?

# 45 Streets @ 03/02/11 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Thank you streets. Is it ok to post your work around in the 2ksports insider forum for others who were having the same problems?
not a problem

# 46 Freak123 @ 03/02/11 04:26 PM
Thanks Streets! Was wondering what Perkins contract was, and I couldn't get Murphy to the Celtics either. Helps a lot bro.

Also, some more news. Heat will reportedly sign center Eddy Curry once he clears waivers. Player most likely to be waived is hardly used center Jamal Magloire, but that is unconfirmed at this point.

Bobcats will sign Dominic McGuire sometime very soon.

Finally, unless someone claims him off of waivers, Corey Brewer will sign a multi-year deal with the Dallas Mavericks.

That is all.

# 47 aarlesk @ 03/02/11 07:43 PM
where can i download the rosters? sorry noob here...

# 48 Colts18 @ 03/02/11 08:09 PM
Mustafa Shakur is still missing from the Wizards. Wow.

# 49 Freak123 @ 03/03/11 01:26 AM
Another update.

Sasha Pavolic has decided to sign with the Boston Celtics now that the Mavericks have added another wing in Corey Brewer.

Rasual Butler's agent confirmed today that he will indeed sign with the Bulls as expected once he clears waivers.

Eddy Curry to the Heat is not a done deal. The Heat are still weighing their options, but Curry seems confident the Heat will sign him and waive another player, the most likely of which is Jamal Magloire.

That's all for now, shouldn't be more than one or two more updates after this as the buyouts and signings process has all but been completed.

# 50 Grills11 @ 03/04/11 06:15 AM
Does anybody know if corey brewer will be in dallas and butler will be with the bulls on the living rosters today? Or when that will be updated?

# 51 Freak123 @ 03/04/11 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grills11
Does anybody know if corey brewer will be in dallas and butler will be with the bulls on the living rosters today? Or when that will be updated?
It should be updated tomorrow.

Another update btw. Leon Powe signed with the Grizzlies, Heat will not sign Eddy Curry it seems, and Corey Brewer officially signed with Dallas. That's it for me, no other important players are out there so no more updates will take place.

# 52 Streets @ 03/05/11 11:05 AM
Well, 2K has updated the rosters/contracts again. Any updates we should make to be up to date?

# 53 Painkiller1974 @ 03/05/11 07:02 PM
Arroyo > Celtics

# 54 Freak123 @ 03/06/11 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkiller1974
Arroyo > Celtics
Yep, this guy's right. Arroyo signed for the veteran's minimum with the Celtics, and Mustafa Shakur missing from the Wizards are now the only incorrect things to do with the rosters. Other than that, the 2KInsider has completely updated contract extensions, signings, and buyouts.

# 55 Painkiller1974 @ 03/06/11 11:40 AM
I think the contract of Murphy in Boston is not correct... Could you check please ?

# 56 Streets @ 03/06/11 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
Yep, this guy's right. Arroyo signed for the veteran's minimum with the Celtics, and Mustafa Shakur missing from the Wizards are now the only incorrect things to do with the rosters. Other than that, the 2KInsider has completely updated contract extensions, signings, and buyouts.
What about Gaines to the Nets? Is he there and if so, what's the contract?

# 57 shonb21 @ 03/07/11 04:00 AM
how do i download the updated rosters for the xbox

# 58 shonb21 @ 03/07/11 06:49 AM
how do i download the rosters for 2k11 for the xbox 360

# 59 fotis246 @ 03/07/11 07:38 AM
guys,as I have watched, also Zabian Dodwell isn't in Phoenix Suns and Othyus Jeffers in San Antonio Spurs.Also,Larry Owens and Chris Johnson doesn't exist as free agents. Can anyone confirm these information?

# 60 Painkiller1974 @ 03/07/11 02:45 PM
2k never put playrs with 10 days contract in the roster

Edit: dodwell has a contract untill the end of the season... Sorry

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.