Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Amazon is at it again, leaking out the first info on http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football-...=operasport-20.

Quote:
"NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday with all new enhanced in-game presentation, traditions and school specific crowd celebrations. Make an impact on the field as your team takes down your heated rival on the road to the National Championship."

Hat tip to Pastapadre.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Zasnow @ 02/28/11 09:22 PM
Tennessee running through the T?

# 2 illwill10 @ 02/28/11 09:24 PM
As long as they use ESPN more I am happy

# 3 Zasnow @ 02/28/11 09:27 PM
I'd like them to use CBS, ABC, and FSN as well.

# 4 Watson @ 02/28/11 09:34 PM
OS is about to make so many assumptions on so little information.

# 5 sportznut02 @ 02/28/11 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
Yes this thread will be a fun read in a few hours.

# 6 Fredonia @ 02/28/11 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
This. And you know what happens when you assume... I think I'll wait to make assumptions until a blog or something comes out telling us what to expect...

# 7 SkillzKillz719 @ 02/28/11 11:51 PM
Ohhh my. This just made my day a lot better....!!

# 8 Bellsprout @ 02/28/11 11:53 PM
I want more info, dammit!

*Crosses Fingers* Gameday, Gameday, Gameday...

# 9 Barkley7 @ 03/01/11 12:03 AM
Looks like the presentation is taking a whole new step, but let's wait and see what updates will be made to gameplay. Still excited!

# 10 RaginCajun @ 03/01/11 12:18 AM
Sounds a lot like last year???

# 11 DeuceDouglas @ 03/01/11 12:18 AM
i feel like every year NCAA touts the same thing "increased presentation, crowd specific this and that, intensified atmosphere... blah, blah blah, blah blah"

# 12 Morning Thunder @ 03/01/11 12:23 AM
They definitely say this every year..

# 13 ipman @ 03/01/11 12:47 AM
Fix the D fense!!! clap clap clap clap clap Fix the D fense!!! clap clap clap clap clap

# 14 statum71 @ 03/01/11 01:07 AM
This I gotta see. Presentation is an area EA neglects in ALL of their titles.

NHL is about the best and it STILL doesn't even have an Intermission Report. Is this 2011 or 1991???

# 15 Da Hype Iz Real @ 03/01/11 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman
Fix the D fense!!! clap clap clap clap clap Fix the D fense!!! clap clap clap clap clap
Hopefully that player on the cover stays a linebacker and there improving the defense this year since they did the whole 120 offenses thing last year

# 16 NoDakHusker @ 03/01/11 01:10 AM
This is such a tease. I WANT MORE INFO.

# 17 TrojanMan3 @ 03/01/11 01:46 AM
This wasnt officially released by EA so we wont get more info from this source.
I would expect something tomorrow. The 1st of March.

All new Enhanced in-game presentation would probably implicate a college gameday feature, dynamic commentary, pre game, half time and post game reports, Top 25 in game updates heisman updates, etc.

The traditions shouldnt be anything TOO new. they are probably just making more entrances, better entrances and other in game stuff that schools do.

I cant wait for a pic or some info to be released. Im a huge NCAA Fan. Cant get enough although gameplay needs major improvement.

# 18 Westside Poseidon @ 03/01/11 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
That's great an all but I hope they work more on gameplay... Every year it's more and more of the same..
Is it some sort of reflex now, totally involuntary? Every year its more of the same with people like this. You obviously didn't play NCAA 11, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that gameplay needs to be fixed, you're just saying this because you think it's the cool thing to say on every article of every sports game ever.

# 19 TrojanMan3 @ 03/01/11 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Poseidon
Is it some sort of reflex now, totally involuntary? Every year its more of the same with people like this. You obviously didn't play NCAA 11, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that gameplay needs to be fixed, you're just saying this because you think it's the cool thing to say on every article of every sports game ever.
Yea, uhm Presentation > Gameplay. Gameplay is no good without the emotion, reality, atmosphere. Not saying that gameplay isnt important. it really is. But its never going to be as good as people want it to. Thats why they add all this other fancy stuff to it each year. and Presentation is the best way to do it.

# 20 ANT_P1989 @ 03/01/11 02:11 AM
Really getting annoyed with EA Sports football...Tired of seeing the EA Sports stamp being the only ones on NFL and NCAA football games. Tired of the pay to have no competition approach. Well, not gonna fall for any gimmicks. Well at least I can say I've never bought ANY next gen Madden or NCAA game. They just dont improve honestly. Just still feel the same, NCAA improved a LITTLE, but that's it. I'm not allowing pure laziness into my PS3 any time soon.

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.