Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post

We have just posted 57 MLB 11 The Show screenshots, featuring teams from the American League.

National League screenshots will be shown later today.

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JermaineDye05 @ 03/06/11 01:46 PM
I think I just noticed a minor glitch in one of the pics from US Cellular.

If you look at the scoreboard, you can see pretty much all the numbers, with the exception of AJ, are off.

# 2 catch212 @ 03/06/11 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JermaineDye05
I think I just noticed a minor glitch in one of the pics from US Cellular.

If you look at the scoreboard, you can see pretty much all the numbers, with the exception of AJ, are off.
I'm pretty sure it copies the numbers of the other line-up and applies them. If you'd see the Tigers line-up those numbers probably match to their line-up. It was like this last year I think.

# 3 CabreraMVP @ 03/06/11 02:27 PM
They put too much detail in these games. You notice how in buildings of the skylines, they have some of the lights on? Nice, except in Detroit the buildings they put lights in are abandoned. Haha.

# 4 EnigmaNemesis @ 03/06/11 03:44 PM
Nice. Thanks for the screens. This game looks amazing!

# 5 thaSLAB @ 03/06/11 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CabreraMVP
They put too much detail in these games. You notice how in buildings of the skylines, they have some of the lights on? Nice, except in Detroit the buildings they put lights in are abandoned. Haha.
LMAO! I wasn't going to go there. I think they make the D look good tho... kind of an urban rejuvenation thru a video game.

# 6 CabreraMVP @ 03/06/11 08:54 PM
yea ideally I wish the centerfield ivy stuff was better looking...and that the skyline wasn't so low res, but overall they look pretty good.

# 7 Steve_OS @ 03/07/11 11:26 AM
For anyone that had issues with opening the screenshots, issues have been resolved.

# 8 Cras @ 03/08/11 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catch212
I'm pretty sure it copies the numbers of the other line-up and applies them. If you'd see the Tigers line-up those numbers probably match to their line-up. It was like this last year I think.
A shame that they put in so much effort to make that scoreboard look like it does in real life, then totally drop the ball and not get the right team's numbers to be displayed.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.