Home
Fight Night Champion News Post

EA Sports has just released the Fight Night Champion DLC details, which will be released on March 29th for both PS3 and 360.

DLC: Heavyweight Legends Pack
The Heavyweight Legends Pack for 800 MS Points or $10 will include Jack Johnson, Jack Dempsey, Rocky Marciano, Joe Louis and Floyd Patterson. Alongside the boxers in this DLC Pack we will also include the Bare Knuckle Boxing Pack at no charge. If you choose to go without the boxers and only want the Bare Knuckles Boxing Pack, you can download it for only 320 MS Points or $4.

More details can be found right here.

Game: Fight Night ChampionReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Fight Night Champion Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Sausage @ 03/27/11 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB9
an EA company guy on the easports forums stated that all of the DLC boxers will look different in different weight classes, and "some more than others". He said that middleweight RJJ looks extremely different than the LHW version.
I also hope they change there trunks to match big fights they had at there previous weight classes. If not that is something I can take care of.

# 22 Sausage @ 03/29/11 08:53 AM
I feel silly. I went on early this morning to DL the new fighters and nothing yet. Hoping to have them ready to go for when I get home.

# 23 acts238shaun @ 03/29/11 10:22 AM
In create a fighter I noticed that there is a hairstyle called Corbett. I wonder if that means that Jim Corbett will be DLC?

I know there are named in the database for other real fighters (Berto, Bute, etc.), but not their own hairstyle!

# 24 NYG_Meth @ 03/29/11 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
In create a fighter I noticed that there is a hairstyle called Corbett. I wonder if that means that Jim Corbett will be DLC?

I know there are named in the database for other real fighters (Berto, Bute, etc.), but not their own hairstyle!
Where the heck are you seeing this?

Edit: Must be a PS3 exclusive hairstyle...

# 25 Complex @ 03/29/11 11:03 PM
Where are the fighters?

# 26 Sausage @ 03/30/11 09:52 AM
Really happy with the content. I have not tried the bare knuckle mode, but really enjoying boxing with Jack Johnson.

One thing that hurt the DLC this year as well for R4 is the lack of commentary about them and there accomplishments. It just sounds weird when the announcer introduces them just by there last name.

What I will do to combat this is just turn off commentary when I fight with DLC, because it just hurts the immersion.

# 27 fistofrage @ 03/30/11 10:08 AM
Middle weight RJJ is still listed at 175 pounds. Don't know if it makes a difference or not, but it should be corrected.

# 28 Complex @ 03/30/11 10:21 AM
Roy Jones mad many of his greatest accomplishments at 168. The Money fight .comes to mind.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.