Home
Madden 12 News Post

ESPN has posted the second round results for the Madden NFL 12 cover athlete voting. Round 3 voting has begun. What are your thoughts so far?

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 SouthernBrick @ 04/10/11 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
This. I voted for Brees against Freeman and Sanchez just cause I don't like them, I voted for AP this time around to help ensure the Madden Curse gets past on(even if it wasn't all that bad to Brees lol)
When it was AP vs Rivers I wanted to vote for AP over Rivers because, he's more popular and would look better on the cover IMO than Rivers this year but, I voted for my boy. I can't lie I think he would look good on the cover if he ever had the chance but, he'll probably have to win a SB to ever get on the cover or just have a monster year, breaking records left and right, and be head and shoulders over every QB stat wise.

Even Brady didn't get the cover the year he threw 50 TD's unless he denied the cover offer.

I expected Brees to beat Freeman(Voted for Freeman, I like that kid) and as for Sanchez...lol I'd rather see Brees for a second year than Sanchez.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.